**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Civil Warrior can be op if only.....

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
I think Civil Warrior can be very good and easy to play if only
1. His dash back and hold blcok to convert to fury is reduced to less than a second (like Gambit)
2. The fury and armour buff duration is increased from 12 to 20 seconds
3. Reduce the max fury/armour buff stack to 50 so that it doesn't become to much op.

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I agree with Wubbie. I’ve said this on so many posts, but I genuinely really enjoy civil warriors rework. Not too stressful once you get the handle of it, great damage, easy access to heal block, access to a lot of buffs, armor up, poison and bleed resistance, (no more ability accuracy reduction though). As an owner of a 6* civil warrior, I can say that if I got a tech t5cc, and I had nobody better, (ghost, warlock, etc) I would be happy to r3 civil warrior
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Thats what I said in the first point @BitterSteel
    That 1.2 second. In actual gameplay, it seems long. For gambit it is half a second.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Man I hate civil warrior with a strong passion.

That armoured assault one in 7.1 still gives me nightmares.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    A slight tweak would be great for him. I still r5 him regardless cuz nostagia uWu <3
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I would probably appreciate him a lot more if there was a way to create permanent Fury buffs.