**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need some help with mystic rank up.

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I am in love with mystics and want to know whether i should r5 somebody or r2 Dragon or Hood ?

Suggestions plz.
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Dragon man is good.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Deeparvi said:

Rohit_316 said:

I am in love with mystics and want to know whether i should r5 somebody or r2 Dragon or Hood ?

Suggestions plz.

Tigra, longshot, mojo and symbiote Supreme are all much better than dragon man to take up or rank up..dragon man shouldn't be the priority!!
    In what world are Longshot and Mojo better than Dragon Man? Something tells me you have never used him or read through his abilities if you think the all damage, no utility champs of the Mystic class are better options. Tigra in the hands of a skilled player? Sure. Symbiote? Maybe, but probably not. Longshot and Mojo? Lmao.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Deeparvi said:

Rohit_316 said:

Suggestions plz.

Tigra, longshot, mojo and symbiote Supreme are all much better than dragon man to take up or rank up..dragon man shouldn't be the priority!!
    Lmao LS and Mojo over DM? Youre dreamin.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Rank 5 sym supreme next. I would level up dragon man but don’t rank 2 him yet.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Dragon Man, Tigra (if you have mastered her), SymSupreme or Voodoo are all good choices. Any of these have more priority than Mojo or Longshot. If you must do any of the latter then Mojo is the way to go since he's duped , and his sig helps questing.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Sym supreme then tigra would be my priority.