**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Good list

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
Glad she-hulk is with the big leagues now

Comments

• Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    I know what you're all going to say and yes its his opinion, I only posted this so you know the tier list for this month
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    This is an opinion that’s all, everyone has there own opinion.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Groot is above all.
    Kill_Grey said:

Tier lists are overrated.

New players always need it, you guys are pros so you know who's good and who isn't. At the end of the days just chill bro his placing the list for people who at least wish to know where a champ stands. Again if you know where champs stands easy enough don't be toxic and just watch where you're favorite champs are placed at

Groot is above all.

Agreed lmao 😂

This is an opinion that’s all, everyone has there own opinion.

I know I only put it so people could see the tier list this month. Like for instance and you all are gonna jump me for this but corvous sucks as a 5 star I love using him in cavalier, AQ map 6 and thats it but the rest of the content like variant or even act 6/7 i don't enjoy using him so I would place him somewhere in the A tier thats just my opinion. Awesome champ as a 6 star but 5 star either you run suicides or boosted
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Ghost12 said:

Kill_Grey said:

New players always need it, you guys are pros so you know who's good and who isn't. At the end of the days just chill bro his placing the list for people who at least wish to know where a champ stands. Again if you know where champs stands easy enough don't be toxic and just watch where you're favorite champs are placed at
    i honestly think tier lists do more harm than good. yes, at the beginning, it's helpful to know who you should rank up, but once you get used to using champs more, i would easily just rank up who i enjoy playing rather than who some youtuber thinks i should. for example, i would rank up ibom over shulk any day

Ghost12 said:

Kill_Grey said:

i honestly think tier lists do more harm than good. yes, at the beginning, it's helpful to know who you should rank up, but once you get used to using champs more, i would easily just rank up who i enjoy playing rather than who some youtuber thinks i should. for example, i would rank up ibom over shulk any day
    I agree brother at the end of the day there's no best champ, the only best champ is the most comfortable champ you feel playing. Tier list is good but once you become comfortable you really don't need a tier list anymore. Still is nice for him and mcoc trucos to come up with this because is no easy task as he gets hated for just having an opinion and placing a champ in some spot. Anyways I hope you got abom im he is an amazing champ especially doom counter 😎
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ghost12 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Fair point. Although, i didn't quite use them when I used to be a low level player, but I can still understand it's worth to smaller accounts.

Also rip Bert, who's forum name I just realized I typed 😪. Seems he's not getting unbanned.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Ghost12 said:

Kill_Grey said:

When I started playing this game 4 years back there was no tier list just ranked and played with champions that we get in the crystal
    Kill_Grey said:

Ghost12 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Fair point. Although, i didn't quite use them when I used to be a low level player, but I can still understand it's worth to smaller accounts.

Also rip Bert, who's forum name I just realized I typed 😪. Seems he's not getting unbanned.
    Lol is all good brother and I understand i nvr did either till maybe uncollected but again 100 of new players are joining possibly each day or month so this list in a way helps them to go after what champs they need to succeed in that content or content of mcoc
    edited April 2021
    Rbk19 said:

Ghost12 said:

Kill_Grey said:

When I started playing this game 4 years back there was no tier list just ranked and played with champions that we get in the crystal
    Ahh you're an OG that is lit bro, I started 2018 and let me just say when you guys played the game initially holy shoot was it hard unless you got thor, scarlet witch sig maxed, star lord or even Strange it still sucks they nerfed those champs. Hope they get to return to there formal glory
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Ghost12 said:

Kill_Grey said:

I didn’t even know people made tier lists until the Act 5 Ch. 4
    So newer players really don’t need it