AQ (April 10, 2021) [Merged Threads]

1356711

Comments

  • Hanford7Hanford7 Posts: 4
    Come on Kabam be on hand to let us know if it’s happening today with reduced timers or delayed until tomorrow
  • rischiorischio Posts: 123
    edited April 10
    Drekakn said:

    At least say something. They must have been aware earlier, why not give us a heads up that it will be delayed. If it was said I haven’t seen it, at least not from Kabam. Everyone is speculating but no official response. Communication is key and they fail every time something like this happens.

    I guess someone just forgot to flip a switch back to "on". I assume it's an unwanted situation, not something they planned for.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 315 ★★
    rischio said:

    Plantesan said:

    Better question to ask, would people have an issue if they skipped this aq cycle?

    Well, yes. That's the major source of ranking material in the game. We run AQ7 with epic nodes every week, it's a big set back for me.
    Understandable...same boat with epic mods map 7, just not worried if it’s pushed back, considering the stress this game provides (self-inflicted or not) a breather is never a bad thing
  • Bilal27Bilal27 Posts: 3
    edited April 10
    Hay AQ ben sizin yaptığınız işin
  • Aq season has no start buttons to start the quest, anyone else seeing this?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,177 ★★★★
    Plantesan said:

    rischio said:

    Plantesan said:

    Better question to ask, would people have an issue if they skipped this aq cycle?

    Well, yes. That's the major source of ranking material in the game. We run AQ7 with epic nodes every week, it's a big set back for me.
    Understandable...same boat with epic mods map 7, just not worried if it’s pushed back, considering the stress this game provides (self-inflicted or not) a breather is never a bad thing
    Yup. Not Map 7, but wouldn't mind if it were pushed back a day instead of starting hours later. Messes up everything.
  • Ziltoid29Ziltoid29 Posts: 7
    edited April 10
    The Alliance Event named "Alliance Quest Completion" has been running for 30 minutes, and the update for AQ Season 8.5 starts today. I can't start AQ though for some reason.
  • Theslayer089Theslayer089 Posts: 2
    edited April 10
    I know it's ridiculous I go on break every day about this time to start aq for my alliance
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 1,967 ★★★★
    crogs said:

    They keep closing threads asking about AQ but don't have the common decency to post what the deal is? What a f'd up company. Holding their players hostage without a word.

    They moved it to the bugs forum
  • rischiorischio Posts: 123
    Any information would be lovely. We are waiting to start AW to see how this evolves
  • SerranoMojaveSerranoMojave Posts: 3
    edited April 10
    They are merging them. Too many people start new threads when there is an existing one. They have in fact mentioned deep in that other thread, they are aware, and working it.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    edited April 10
    The ALLIANCE QUEST event went live, but when I click Alliance tab, it says “there’s no active quest available” — what is going on Kabam???





    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Yeah getting the same
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 526 ★★★
    crogs said:

    Hey everyone, the team's been alerted and is looking into this.

    Don't care. We shouldn't be held hostage on our weekend while you figure it out. Bail on today and get it square for tomorrow or Monday.

    If you expect people to sit by on their weekend on whatever off chance there is of getting it started, you all are batsh*t crazy.
    If your weekend plans are ruined because of a video game, maybe that's your issue
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,691 ★★★★★
    Great
  • crogs said:

    Hey everyone, the team's been alerted and is looking into this.

    Don't care. We shouldn't be held hostage on our weekend while you figure it out. Bail on today and get it square for tomorrow or Monday.

    If you expect people to sit by on their weekend on whatever off chance there is of getting it started, you all are batsh*t crazy.
    Your not forced to run aq
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 890 ★★★
    Yeah it's bugged though milestones have started
  • Playbass4JesusPlaybass4Jesus Posts: 6
    Same for me. Hopefully this gets fixed pretty Quik.
  • rischiorischio Posts: 123
    We are in lockdown anyway... Nothing better than hitting refresh... :|
  • laxthelaxthe Posts: 42
    guys calm down, they said they know there is a problem and working on it. It is in the Bugs and Problems section of the forum. I’m sure we will be somewhat compensated imo it will probably be shorter energy refill time
  • GeoradGeorad Posts: 12
    I hope they will restart it only tomorrow. And not at half of the day.
  • Ziltoid29Ziltoid29 Posts: 7
    It's starting in 1hr 10min, according to the yellow blurb up top 👆. That's that!
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    edited April 10
    International players aren’t staying up much longer. Need to keep in mind that we all aren’t est or pst.
  • AB3454AB3454 Posts: 4
    Pretty simple fix would be to delay for a day it makes no difference to anything and doesn’t screw people over with time zones all over the world who won’t be able to login now and at least use and initial public eve of energy.
  • SKIRMISHERSKIRMISHER Posts: 18
    10pm uk start times😞
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 264 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit 2 hour delay? Why not push back a day as you mess over a lot of people in different time zones and it shortens day 5 by 2 hours. Where it effects some alliances rank rewards
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 77
    So will the AQ round tomorrow start at the normal Time or will the start delay for the whole AQ cycle?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,177 ★★★★


    Saw this just now and then it was deleted. Anyone else see it?
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 612 ★★★
    Wiredawg1 said:

    @Kabam Zibiit 2 hour delay? Why not push back a day as you mess over a lot of people in different time zones and it shortens day 5 by 2 hours. Where it effects some alliances rank rewards

    It probably won't shorten day 5, they'll just push it back so it ends at 3 MST.

    I do see the point about the time zones tho. Definitely gonna affect quite a few alliances
Sign In or Register to comment.