**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ (April 10, 2021) [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I just started the quest.... And apparently I better hurry with only 28 mins left
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 182
    Yep timers are wrong
  • Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    Yeah its bugged
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    For me, I can’t select modifiers.
  • NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 179
    God damn it kabam. Get your sh*t together...
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    Yup, my alliance has the same issue.

Just delay AQ to tomorrow already. Clearly not everything is fixed.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Cmon guys.....
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    Same Problem like the Last time they Tried it
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    Yup, my alliance has the same issue.

Just delay AQ to tomorrow already. Clearly not everything is fixed.
  • CourtbearCourtbear Posts: 163
    Ugh guess emergency maintenance is coming next
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Man please just screw AQ today. How much longer will you delay it?
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★

Plantesan said:

Hey there everyone, the team resolved the issue and are going to be starting Alliance Quests 2 hours after the normal start time. The end time for the quest will be moved back 2 hours as well and AQ Energy will be on 30 minute timers to help adjust for this change as well. Thank you for your patience as we worked to get this resolved.

Just gotta change people’ work/sleep schedules and we’ll be good /s

You know that time delay will cause issues with the players regardless of pushing the aq end cycle by 2 hours or not. Should’ve just cut your losses and dropped the week altogether instead of forcing it (I know that’s a week of rank up mats lost but what other options are there that won’t eff people over?)
    If they drop a week of AQ, everyone will be even more upset and expect compensation etc.. Just roll with what it is.
    It’s damned if they do/don’t either way. Just find it funny they choose to screw over the mixed timezone folks and think 30-minute timers are gonna solve a sleep-scheduling issue.

Doesn’t matter at this point since the day 1 timer is screwed up now
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    edited April 2021

• SpacelesshaloSpacelesshalo Posts: 4
    Yep same problem
  • hemimcoc2hemimcoc2 Posts: 4
    edited April 2021
    What is going on? First, instead of removing only the links, Kabam removed the whole map... Now, instead of 30 minutes timer, the whole AQ day 1 lasts 30 minutes... Who is pushing the buttons there?
  • Hanford7Hanford7 Posts: 7
    You messed up again Kabam says less than 30 mins left, so I’m assuming you pressed the wrong buttons when selecting 30 min timers 😂
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★

• king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    it says “the quest will expire in 30 minutes”
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    Try again, Kabam. AQ is not fixed. AQ opened but shows that the quest will end in 30 minutes. You adjusted the wrong timer. .
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Same for me.
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 137 ★★
    And it was IMPOSSIBLE TO ENABLE MODS!!
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★

Great job Kabam @Kabam Miike