**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ (April 10, 2021) [Merged Threads]

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Only kabam can fix a problem and create a problem, this has happened before, does no one there ever learn?
    Quick enough on here to remove things and merge things but when it comes to what matters they haven’t got a clue.
    #useless

The forum moderators have nothing to do with the AQ starters
  • myshowbizmyshowbiz Posts: 10
    That's a wrap, folks.. Come back later with some new announcement.. :D
  • DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54
    🤦🏻‍♂️🤣
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Voltolos said:

Only kabam can fix a problem and create a problem, this has happened before, does no one there ever learn?
    Quick enough on here to remove things and merge things but when it comes to what matters they haven’t got a clue.
    #useless

But they can address it. But instead they deleting threads
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★

#useless

#useless is the theme of this comment.
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★
    @Kabam Miike , it is 0:15 on my clock. I want to sleep. When the AQ start working?
  • DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54
    30 min timers for energy and quest 🤣
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238

I cannot understand how to end AQ in 30 minutes...
  • HaloaHaloa Posts: 34
    There seems to be a shortage on the aq timer to 30 minutes was this part of the fix from earlier today?
    Wiredawg1 said:

Voltolos said:

#useless

I'm sure they're doing both. Just because one is moving stuff doesn't mean they or someone else isn't in contact with the game team. Mods still have a job to do here.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★
    Easiest option is just delay AQ by a day. This further delay is just going to screw everything up. We're already going to have to get refund on tickets for those who joined.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Smh, couldn’t complete AQ in 20 minutes. Shameful
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    Just scrap AQ for today, start fresh tomorrow, last time this happened my champs got stuck in AQ limbo...
  • BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
    bro this aq bug is driving me nuts .....cant even go to sleep....
    pls do us a favour kabam ....just take a day to fix this thing and start aq tomorrow ..
    Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Voltolos said:

#useless

I'm sure they're doing both. Just because one is moving stuff doesn't mean they or someone else isn't in contact with the game team. Mods still have a job to do here.
    Yea that why 20 mins of them being tagged and no response 🙄
    Yeah but they're tagged in so many threads. I wouldn't pay attention to notifications either since everyone things tagging the Mods for every little thing is needed.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I'm sitting here 2:30 am really need sleep work in 6 hours common kabam
  • FlushFlush Posts: 108
    What waste tickets i jumped into aq never notice was ending in 30 mins till someone pointed it out hopefully we get compensation tickets used for this
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

Omg... this is probably the most face-palming Kabam mess up in the 6 years this game has been live

This EXACT issue came up before and it was at least within the last year or 2 max. They just canceled AQ and restarted the next day
    I believe it was the switch to season 7 of AQ. It wasn't very long ago. But it sucked, that's for sure.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Is everyone aware that the AQ began 26 minutes ago and is ending in 4 minutes? 🤔
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    so when the 30 minutes is up in 3 minutes, will it restart with a 24 hour period or will it be another 30 hour period?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    3 minutes...
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 288 ★★★

so when the 30 minutes is up in 3 minutes, will it restart with a 24 hour period or will it be another 30 hour period?

It will still be bugged even at 24 hours because it will technically be "day 2"