**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ (April 10, 2021) [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For the sake of euro based bgs at this point aq should just be delayed by a day
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    they’re closing all the posts about the AQ bug
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    I mean we can try to finish it in 30 minutes, but that's a bit hard to say the least
  • ryman5787ryman5787 Posts: 37

• B0B3SZB0B3SZ Posts: 69
    Getting more and more tired of this game
  • Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 156
    30 minute timer and the whole thing ends.
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★

It's showing it's going to end in 30 minutes...... @Kabam Zibiit

The team's working on getting this fixed as soon as possible. We'll update once we have more info to share.
    Nobody wants a fix anymore. Let it be...
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★

The team's working on getting this fixed as soon as possible. We'll update once we have more info to share.
    Here's an easy fix: Delay AQ until tomorrow. At the earliest.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Same thing happened to me and my alliance
  • AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 159
    AQ ended and I'm down 25 tickets. Plus have my Doom in AW attack, since it didn't appear that we were running AQ today. This is a hot load of garbage.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    yep, had 30 minute AQ, got a few gold reward for my exploration and started it up again and still at 30minutes.. It was supposed to be a 30 minute AQ energy timer - NOT 30 minute AQ 😆

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Do you all just come here and ignore every post on the forums or just blindly post without looking?
  • Mikeyd8005Mikeyd8005 Posts: 16
    edited April 2021
    First round lasted ended after 30 minutes.
    Seems like there is still some bugs that need to be sorted.
  • SmokeInSmokeIn Posts: 4

pffff bye bye prestige :)
  • WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    So we get 30 min energy but also 30 mins to complete really can we at least get an energy cap of 50 to try and make it
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★
    Yes same is happening in my alliance.
    We’re on our second 30min timer...
  • I have t
    I have started it up twice so far
    RC51 said:

I assume those of us who spent resources (gold, loyalty, etc.) to enter Day 1 will get full refunds,

Let them figure out the issue before we get to this stuff.
  • Nightwalker02Nightwalker02 Posts: 7
    edited April 2021
    Seeing this same thing... why does the quest expire in 30 minutes? I think someone put "30" in the wrong line of code... 🤭😣
    Loveshack said:

Do you all just come here and ignore every post on the forums or just blindly post without looking?

The posts are being removed brotato
    No, they are being combined here- https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/259409/aq-april-10-2021-merged-threads#latest
  • Mikeyd8005Mikeyd8005 Posts: 16
    edited April 2021
    Just started another round and again it ends in 30 minutes.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Wilsun said:

@Kabam Zibiit is there anyway I can find your responses without scrolling through your conveniently merged thread. What’s the response?

He said they are looking into it and will update
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★

Just tell the team to call it a week, prestige is already screwed up for people with that 30 minute aq round 🤷‍♂️
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★

yep, had 30 minute AQ, got a few gold reward for my exploration and started it up again and still at 30minutes.. It was supposed to be a 30 minute AQ energy timer - NOT 30 minute AQ 😆

Oh and we are 11.7k prestige and it docked our prestige for failing to take down the Apoc boss... great..

• MegaExecutionerMegaExecutioner Posts: 25
    edited April 2021
    If you need Doom to do AQ it’s not Kabam’s fault you suck. 😂🤣🤦‍♂️

AQ ended and I'm down 25 tickets. Plus have my Doom in AW attack, since it didn't appear that we were running AQ today. This is a hot load of garbage.