**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ (April 10, 2021) [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For the sake of euro based bgs at this point aq should just be delayed by a day
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    they’re closing all the posts about the AQ bug
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    I mean we can try to finish it in 30 minutes, but that's a bit hard to say the least
  • ryman5787ryman5787 Posts: 37

• B0B3SZB0B3SZ Posts: 69
    Getting more and more tired of this game
  • Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 156
    30 minute timer and the whole thing ends.
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★

It's showing it's going to end in 30 minutes...... @Kabam Zibiit

The team's working on getting this fixed as soon as possible. We'll update once we have more info to share.
    Nobody wants a fix anymore. Let it be...
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★

The team's working on getting this fixed as soon as possible. We'll update once we have more info to share.
    Here's an easy fix: Delay AQ until tomorrow. At the earliest.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Same thing happened to me and my alliance
  • AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 156
    AQ ended and I'm down 25 tickets. Plus have my Doom in AW attack, since it didn't appear that we were running AQ today. This is a hot load of garbage.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    yep, had 30 minute AQ, got a few gold reward for my exploration and started it up again and still at 30minutes.. It was supposed to be a 30 minute AQ energy timer - NOT 30 minute AQ 😆

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Do you all just come here and ignore every post on the forums or just blindly post without looking?
  • Mikeyd8005Mikeyd8005 Posts: 16
    edited April 2021
    First round lasted ended after 30 minutes.
    Seems like there is still some bugs that need to be sorted.
  • SmokeInSmokeIn Posts: 4

pffff bye bye prestige :)
  • WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    So we get 30 min energy but also 30 mins to complete really can we at least get an energy cap of 50 to try and make it
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Yes same is happening in my alliance.
    We’re on our second 30min timer...
  • I have t
    I have started it up twice so far
    RC51 said:

I assume those of us who spent resources (gold, loyalty, etc.) to enter Day 1 will get full refunds,

Let them figure out the issue before we get to this stuff.
  • Nightwalker02Nightwalker02 Posts: 7
    edited April 2021
    Seeing this same thing... why does the quest expire in 30 minutes? I think someone put "30" in the wrong line of code... 🤭😣
    Loveshack said:

Do you all just come here and ignore every post on the forums or just blindly post without looking?

The posts are being removed brotato
    No, they are being combined here- https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/259409/aq-april-10-2021-merged-threads#latest
  • Mikeyd8005Mikeyd8005 Posts: 16
    edited April 2021
    Just started another round and again it ends in 30 minutes.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Wilsun said:

@Kabam Zibiit is there anyway I can find your responses without scrolling through your conveniently merged thread. What’s the response?

He said they are looking into it and will update
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★

Just tell the team to call it a week, prestige is already screwed up for people with that 30 minute aq round 🤷‍♂️
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

yep, had 30 minute AQ, got a few gold reward for my exploration and started it up again and still at 30minutes.. It was supposed to be a 30 minute AQ energy timer - NOT 30 minute AQ 😆

Oh and we are 11.7k prestige and it docked our prestige for failing to take down the Apoc boss... great..

• MegaExecutionerMegaExecutioner Posts: 25
    edited April 2021
    If you need Doom to do AQ it’s not Kabam’s fault you suck. 😂🤣🤦‍♂️

AQ ended and I'm down 25 tickets. Plus have my Doom in AW attack, since it didn't appear that we were running AQ today. This is a hot load of garbage.