**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ (April 10, 2021) [Merged Threads]

Comments

• KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Plantesan said:

It's showing it's going to end in 30 minutes...... @Kabam Zibiit

The team's working on getting this fixed as soon as possible. We'll update once we have more info to share.
    Just tell the team to call it a week, prestige is already screwed up for people with that 30 minute aq round 🤷‍♂️
    Yup. Prestige and timers as well.
  • Shaneomac56Shaneomac56 Posts: 23
    edited April 2021
    This is dumb starting quests that end in 30 mins then we lost our first day modifiers
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    edited April 2021
    Just wondering what’s up cause we are losing prestige here . First AQ ended in 10 minuets . Second aaQ says 30 minuets remaining .
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

If you need Doom to do AQ it’s not Kabam’s fault you suck. 😂🤣🤦‍♂️

AQ ended and I'm down 25 tickets. Plus have my Doom in AW attack, since it didn't appear that we were running AQ today. This is a hot load of garbage.

bruh what? did you just say if you need doom, then you're bad at the game?
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    It’s like 3am for some timezones this is ridiculous....give up and call it a wash.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    RyanGolf said:

I like how they're closing threads but offering no information

They're merging threads into the Bugs forum and a mod had said that they're aware of the issues and working on it
  • ryman5787ryman5787 Posts: 37
    I should be allowed to delete all this stupid comments since it’s my post
  • WolfrhkWolfrhk Posts: 76
    The smart move would be to cancel AQ for the week, since AQ Completion Event is running and some people won't be able to get the full rewards now.
  • StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524

Yup. See that too
  • LPH_337LPH_337 Posts: 74
    Please just start AQ tomorrow Kabam this is ridiculous
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    People in my alliance didn't notice the bug on the timer and lost tickets....
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    What about alliance tickets used to enter those flawed AQ ?
  • WolfrhkWolfrhk Posts: 76
    If they are restarting tomorrow they need to refresh the whole series, we all lost a ton of prestige by not completing the maps.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    It now says that this round of AQ is done in one hour and one minute at 7 PM EST. Hopefully they can just reset the prestige back to what it was at the beginning of the day and start fresh tomorrow
  • CSGCSG Posts: 9
    My AQ opened and closed in like five minutes. We lost 500 prestige.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    This just in!

Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensation accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

YEAH!
    Congrats Kabam, you finally almost did the right thing! Just give us the same rewards as last AQ, and we are good!

• LucidblueprintsLucidblueprints Posts: 47
    8.5 is to be a quality of life update, don't ruin it by trying to press day 1 of AQ still. Just give all BGs a 100% for Day 1 and start day 2 tomorrow.
  • RibbanRibban Posts: 14
    Thank God they canceled this AQ, that's the right decision.
    hopefully it won't be online until it's working properly.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Canceling this for a week puts everyone way behind glory wise. This is crazy! Some roll out of the "new season" nice new items in the glory store and no glory for 13 more days!!! Not a good move guys. You gotta gigure this stuff out. The game is in straight up disarray. Im still waiting on my $110 worth of cavs you guys said you were gonna give us, which may be next week? Now no glory for almost 2 weeks to top that off. This really really sucks.
  • XtremeMachineXtremeMachine Posts: 40
    Thank you for cancelling AQ this period
  • Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Posts: 185
    Kabam what’s up with AQ?
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    AQ cancelled all together?! Really, after the glory store updates just got better, now we’ll have no glory earned to even buy anything. Absolute shambles this game. Just cock up after cock up.
  • Nightwalker02Nightwalker02 Posts: 7
    And now we have those participating in Map 6 or higher using tickets to enter AQ and it's ending in less than 30 minutes now... What about the compensation for these wasted tickets for entry....?
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    So our aq timer ran out is it safe too restart a new quest or just wait for an update from kabam
  • July4thLawJuly4thLaw Posts: 8
    My ally started AQ today, some how there was a 30 minute timer that ended the quest early. Then right after, another AQ started, but still had the premature 30 minute timer. Kabam, could you fix this bug?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    rnr87 said:

So our aq timer ran out is it safe too restart a new quest or just wait for an update from kabam

AQ is cancelled for the week.