**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ (April 10, 2021) [Merged Threads]

15678911»

Comments

• TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67

O boy a hour this time!
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

And now we have those participating in Map 6 or higher using tickets to enter AQ and it's ending in less than 30 minutes now... What about the compensation for these wasted tickets for entry....?

Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensation accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

• KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★
    Tlmajr said:

O boy a hour this time!

AQ cancelled for the week. There is a banner on top.
  • WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    Do we at least get to keep the 638 gold we got from the completion rewards?! Cuz if so, this whole thing was totally worth it! :p
  • _Doomsday__Doomsday_ Posts: 4
    How Kabam employees get to keep thier jobs I'll never know. Month after month several glitches.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★

• BasNLBasNL Posts: 52
    If you didn't join this AQ due to time difference (I'm living in The Netherlands) when AQ started and closed? Do you get the compensation rewards anyway? So are the rewards for the whole alliance or only for the members who joined?
  • Damiano83Damiano83 Posts: 19
    @Kabam Zibiit can you explain to me about the AQ session compensation in case of alliance swapping? After AW season ends I've to change alliance and don't want to lose them.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Imagine they just refund the tickets and quit AQ for the week without any glory
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★

Imagine they just refund the tickets and quit AQ for the week without any glory

Tbh given the state of change over the years, given I’ve played from the start, I would be utterly shocked if any Glory ‘compensation’ is given now.