**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation better be good...

Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
I don't know about other players, but I spend glory. A lot. Every week I try to buy 1 amount of t5b shards, 1-2 amounts of t2a shards, 1-2 t4b catalysts and 5 t1a. Oh and some alliance pots.

And then I am not talking about the actual alliance rewards...

Missing out alliance rewards and glory for probably two weeks will affect my ability to do rank-ups greatly. In fact, I might need to skip some level up events, costing me 50 units and some t5b shards and t2a shards.

People count on all of these rewards, I expect more clarity what these compensations are.

Comments

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

You.. you get a potato.

What *kind* of potato?
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    I expect they will give out compensation based on previous alliance rankings in AQ.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

Qfury said:

You.. you get a potato.

What *kind* of potato?
    Yukon gold or possibly some French fingerlings tossed in oil, sprinkled with salt and pepper and some Rosemary, then roasted for about 30 minutes in the oven.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 578 ★★★
    For those wondering, compensation is 550 glory enjoy
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

For those wondering, compensation is 550 glory enjoy

🤷‍♂️
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    I hope there isn't any and it makes all the compensation Karens leave the game and the forums
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    i’ve been hoarding lately, i usually only buy the weekly 5% t5cc crystal and maybe a couple catalysts but i’m maxed on everything right now
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

For compensation I demand a hug.

I'm just so lonely. So lonely.

Hugs bruvh. Even if you don't realize it, people care about you. Stay strong throughout the COVID calamity.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    i never thought about this but yeah missing out on glory is tough
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I got my hug, I am satisfied.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Really sketchy. They screw up and we lose out. They need to do what they’ve done in the past and give out rewards based off last weeks ranks. 11 days without AQ and a revamped glory store we can’t access. This is a big loss for players, without the milestones, crystals, glory and rank we will lose expiring ISO.

Another tone deaf response. Typical.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Kpatrix said:

Really sketchy. They screw up and we lose out. They need to do what they’ve done in the past and give out rewards based off last weeks ranks. 11 days without AQ and a revamped glory store we can’t access. This is a big loss for players, without the milestones, crystals, glory and rank we will lose expiring ISO.

Another tone deaf response. Typical.

What response are you talking about? They said they're discussing compensation. It's in the bright yellow banner on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.