**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Blade or Crossbones

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just got 5* blade but after Crossbones buff I was considering to take him up so which one?

Blade or Crossbones 72 votes

Blade
41%
winterthurSpity68Wakandas_FinestSw0rdMasterUnsilentSandeepSLogan00Raichu626TheAngryOneMaxGaming_Sham_Luke9523te_dua_shumTRONG94Sarvanga1_phillmostDavepool87RenaxqqParam1988Keniutek 30 votes
Crossbones
58%
VceeMelkanTristanTerrathanks4playingdamianohmRbk19ThesurvivlistTexas_11Colonaut123AleorDenslo500Rockypantherxjay_denKill_GreyEtjamaMobile_P0tat0Woody15ProximaMidnight_8Edwxn 42 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
    They are so different but Crossbones is probably better
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Crossbones

SWORD78 said:

They are so different but Crossbones is probably better

Wow how times have changed huh.
    No kidding never thought I’d say that
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    Neither is better than the other. They’re pretty equal, in a general sense. Flip a coin.
  • MelkanMelkan Posts: 83
    Crossbones
    Blade was the king of the hill but that time has past, the utilities CB brings to the table are more suited for todays gameplay.
    I see CB as a hybrid between Falcon and KP.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,829 ★★★★★
    Blade isnt even in the meta why is this a poll. Should be falcon and crossbones instead
  • MelkanMelkan Posts: 83
    Crossbones
    im very surprised that 35% voted Blade lol!!
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Blade
    I can't seem to buy crossbones without mangog synergy.
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Both.. Blade for villain with synergy obviously and crossbones for heroes
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Crossbones
    Are any of them awakened?
    Do you have any of their synergy members? (Ggost rider for blade, mangog for crossbones)

Blade is a more sustainable Champion (if duped), with great damage and utility with his danger sense. However without it, he's just ok.

Crossbones has more utility and maybe damage in most match-ups, shines against heroes, however needs mangog for the huge damage, and can be stressful without synergies if you want to keep up furies or shut down opponent aa.

Both have their pros and cons and it depends on your situation
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Crossbones
    GagoH said:

Blade isnt even in the meta why is this a poll. Should be falcon and crossbones instead

Did you even read what OP said?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,829 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

Did you even read what OP said?
    Even though crossbones needs mangog to be effective, hes still better than blade