**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Skrulls potentially coming to MCOC?

sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 250 ★★★
If you go to your profile in your kabam account here (not mcoc), you can see that there is a pfp of a skrull as one of the options if you scroll down a bit.

Am I dumb or is it real? I'm a vet that came out of retirement couple of months back during the northern expeditions eq, am I missing something??

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I believe it was added because of a skrull event a while back
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    When night thrasher and Darkhawk were released, the animated ending after you defeated the event Quest had a Skrull change into Skrull form after NT defeated him and was riding away on skateboard.

I don’t think it ever went anywhere

The Skrull avatar on the forums (I believe) was available since then.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    The fury and cap marvel event involved skrulls, think it was resolved there but can’t remember
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

When night thrasher and Darkhawk were released, the animated ending after you defeated the event Quest had a Skrull change into Skrull form after NT defeated him and was riding away on skateboard.

I don’t think it ever went anywhere

The Skrull avatar on the forums (I believe) was available since then.

it’s been here since the Fury and Captain Marvel event where it revealed there were a bunch of skrulls in the Battlerealm
  • Options
    I literally predicted it, you couldn't even say it wasn't so
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    And it wasn’t even a super skrull prediction if anything
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    I’m not sure if it was answered.. but maybe aside from the aforementioned skrull event, Kabam is hyping up the Super Skull champion, the combination of Fantastic Four abilities into one champion is awesome but he needs adjusting to make him have more attack damage or have higher crit %.
  • Options

sherin_66 said:

I literally predicted it, you couldn't even say it wasn't so

You predicted it months after they appeared in the event quest in which fury and cap marvel were added...
    Not really much of a prediction is it
    I had no clue that that was a thing at the start, please read the above, i found his profile where you can change profiles on the forums. But anyways, who knew they were coming to the game back then?