**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Civil Warrior Broken in 7.1.4

With Civil Warriors new buff, he gains a bunch of armor ups now. He's nullify/pseudo bleed immune the only way to take off the armor ups is by crits and you can't let him throw a sp1 or else he gets 4 more armor ups then every 15 secs he regens and gains another armor up. The fight is not fesible and is ridiculously annoying because he's constantly taking zero damage and getting more armor ups

Comments

• Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    I won't lie it's a stupid fight, the only way to take away his armor up buffs is by using someone that applies armor break in the basic attacks
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Would covus not work parry and armor break?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    DL864 said:

No.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    DL864 said:

Well its definitely not because the attacks are unblockable, maybe its because of something else idek
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    Anihilus is

I won't lie it's a stupid fight, the only way to take away his armor up buffs is by using someone that applies armor break in the basic attacks

Anihilus is the only champ that I know applies armor break with every hit, iron fist could work too, and cmm applies armor break wen intercepting and attacking opponents, but it's not as frequent as Anihilus and IF
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Claire's the best option. Sp2 bypasses nullify immunity. But it is a sucky fight now.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Anihilus is

Anihilus is the only champ that I know applies armor break with every hit, iron fist could work too, and cmm applies armor break wen intercepting and attacking opponents, but it's not as frequent as Anihilus and IF
    You forgot Medusa
  • kmprvbeefkmprvbeef Posts: 50
    Yes! I did that fight a few minutes ago. It’s terrible!