**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Kabam increase the amount of iso given when duplicating a 5 or 6 star?

king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
currently, duplicating a 4-6 star all give 24 iso bricks.

Should Kabam increase the amount of iso given when duplicating a 5 or 6 star? 161 votes

Yes
93%
Crine60BendyBitterSteelGrandOldKaiJcray705FrostybenshbKDoggg2017Tristanfmussapgannicus0830TerraTJ82igheidWardenclockDarkrider05Gregdagr8Lvernon15JBC89Shadowstrike 150 votes
No
6%
GK_23Buckylives2_0GmonkeyCupidNo_oneukLeathersmw2017Killswitch01FiiNCHFabwiziRenaxqqOneGirlArmy 11 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Yes
    There is no reason not to.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Of course it should every star costs more iso than u get from duping them
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    Yes
    I really can’t upgrade champs due ISO scarcity, even enough 4* shards ate not available for thronebreaker or cav player.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Yes
    I don’t care about iso but they should gives at least 500 6 shards where you dupe a six star
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Yes
    5* is fine. I’d like at least 50% more but I’m not gonna complain. But with the introduction of t6 iso, duping a 6* should be updated to give that instead of t5
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Yes
    Absolutely.

Furthermore, max sig crystals need to be a thing. Not something I've experienced 'cuz I'm a peasant, but duping a max sig 6* has got to be one of the worst feelings in the game.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I am yet to hear a convincing argument as to why you need to change the iso now instead of just giving more iso in eq and side events.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    How about giving something for duping a maxxed out 6*?

Nothing angers me more than getting another 6* Omega Red when mine is already sig 200
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Yes
    OGAvenger said:

Dupe 4* - 24 t5 class iso
    Dupe 5* - 36 t5 class iso
    Dupe 6* - 12 t6 class iso

Just my thoughts

As an addition I would like to have three stars give 12 tier 3 class ISO.

Remember this has got to be something that benefits everybody regardless of where you are progression wise
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Pulyaman said:

I am yet to hear a convincing argument as to why you need to change the iso now instead of just giving more iso in eq and side events.

Because the rewards we currently have in place for duping a champion, including the amount of ISO given still operates on the original standard when four stars were the endgame champs.

After seeing changes in other areas such as the drop rates of crystals as well as changes to the respective stores and what we're getting for our respective currencies, one of the next changes that should be addressed is the reality that 5 and 6 star Champions require considerably more ISO than what we use for four stars and below.

By making a increase into the amount of ISO given with every 5 & 6 star duplication, this creates a cascading benefit as we're not only ensuring that players can have the ISO necessary to take those Champions up for more difficult content but to also offset the other big issue that people bring up: the gold shortage.

The idea of an increase would not only allow players to sell their excess ISO to help build up their banks, it also ensures that players always have the ISO so they don't miss out on a level up event and by one change ultimately resolving a series of burdens that has affected both players and the dev team for the past couple years.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Yes
    Of course yes, the answer to this SHOULD be a no-brainer.
    However....
    Don't expect any kind of response from kabam. They'll ignore this like they do every other community-wide desire.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Yes
    There needs to be something more for duping a six star. You literally recieve less rewards for duping a 6 Starr than a 4 star, it makes no sense. The 5* is fine imo like not biggie but the 6* sucks.

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Yes
    I do not know how this has not been addressed, honestly.
    We have allowed the Law of Diminishing Returns to apply to duping higher rarity champs for lesser rewards.

It honestly is Kabam's greatest trick.