**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post Act 6 Rank Up Advice

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So the other day I finished the grandmaster and the glory store updated, so I’m now flooded with rank up resources, and I could use some insight on who to rank-up. For context, I’m trying to complete (and maybe explore) 7.1, and do variants 1, 5, and 7. I’ll choose anyone from this picture except 6* mags, he’s already r2 and I can’t get him to r3

Here’s my 5/65 5*s for reference

Post Act 6 Rank Up Advice 40 votes

Sorcerer Supreme to r5
37%
manveertherealraf135Wine_LoverRockypantherxKill_GreyEtjamaSarvanga1_Ben_15455ShenkAmnetiesYodabolt21RiptideMarshMarlotofuシPs_cr7 15 votes
Falcon to r2
35%
MagicBentonYoMovesLuke9523Icy000Aomine_Daiki10Johnnypants_37BuffBeastCharlie2154030ishScrubhananaLysis_RavenKeeperXanatosMolemanisbestchamp 14 votes
Kingpin to r2
2%
Jcray705 1 vote
Tigra to r5
7%
DeeparviMobile_P0tat0Masterpuff 3 votes
Sentinel to r5
0%
BWDO to r5
0%
Havok to r4
0%
Longshot to r4
2%
Will3808 1 vote
Mags to r4 (already have 6*)
5%
yuwGr8TonyStark 2 votes
Other
10%
CupidIronGladiator22SwarmOfRavensSaltE_Wenis69 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme to r5
    Especially since you don't have any R5 Mystics.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Other
    Was gonna say hype, then realized you had two r5 cosmics, go Sorceror Supreme
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Longshot to r4
    Longshot and sym supreme. They’ll both help a lot in act 7 and variants.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme to r5
    Damn, I didn't notice hype. But you've got rank 5 cosmics either way, therefore I'd lean towards sorcerer. Falcon would have been a solid contender if he was duped tho.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Tigra to r5
    Tigra is hawt, she's also really strong if you are good with spacing after specials
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme to r5
    Sorcerer Supreme because you have no mystics at r5 and she is the best option.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme to r5
    also, id worry about mastery's cause i see you got a venom at r5 with 9,000 P.I dat ain't good

Hyperion.

he has 2 cosmics at r5 already.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

also, id worry about mastery's cause i see you got a venom at r5 with 9,000 P.I dat ain't good

Hyperion.

Yea, my masteries aren’t great. I went on something called a cav spending spree instead of buying Willpower
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Other

Hyperion.

And he intends to do variant 7. Venom isn't usable there and Cmm doesn't have access to NF synergy.

Hyperion would still pull his weight
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Etjama said:

Especially since you don't have any R5 Mystics.

Right, do a class you do not have yet. Mystic or Skill. You'll want a balanced roster for act 6/7 explore.

Before Act 7 and V5-7 came out and there wasn't anything else to do, I used to advise everyone to have at least 4 maxed 5* of each class for act 6 explore.... But, yes.. I know that's considered antiquated thinking at this point because act 7 is easier and act 6 exploration has become way less popular. 😅