**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Post Act 6 Rank Up Advice

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So the other day I finished the grandmaster and the glory store updated, so I’m now flooded with rank up resources, and I could use some insight on who to rank-up. For context, I’m trying to complete (and maybe explore) 7.1, and do variants 1, 5, and 7. I’ll choose anyone from this picture except 6* mags, he’s already r2 and I can’t get him to r3

Here’s my 5/65 5*s for reference

Post Act 6 Rank Up Advice 40 votes

Sorcerer Supreme to r5
37%
manveertherealraf135Wine_LoverRockypantherxKill_GreyEtjamaSarvanga1_Ben_15455ShenkAmnetiesYodabolt21RiptideMarshMarlotofuシPs_cr7 15 votes
Falcon to r2
35%
MagicBentonYoMovesLuke9523Icy000Aomine_Daiki10Johnnypants_37BuffBeastCharlie2154030ishScrubhananaLysis_RavenKeeperXanatosMolemanisbestchamp 14 votes
Kingpin to r2
2%
Jcray705 1 vote
Tigra to r5
7%
DeeparviMobile_P0tat0Masterpuff 3 votes
Sentinel to r5
0%
BWDO to r5
0%
Havok to r4
0%
Longshot to r4
2%
Will3808 1 vote
Mags to r4 (already have 6*)
5%
yuwGr8TonyStark 2 votes
Other
10%
CupidIronGladiator22SwarmOfRavensSaltE_Wenis69 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme to r5
    Especially since you don't have any R5 Mystics.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Other
    Was gonna say hype, then realized you had two r5 cosmics, go Sorceror Supreme
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Longshot to r4
    Longshot and sym supreme. They’ll both help a lot in act 7 and variants.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme to r5
    Damn, I didn't notice hype. But you've got rank 5 cosmics either way, therefore I'd lean towards sorcerer. Falcon would have been a solid contender if he was duped tho.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Tigra to r5
    Tigra is hawt, she's also really strong if you are good with spacing after specials
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme to r5
    Sorcerer Supreme because you have no mystics at r5 and she is the best option.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme to r5
    also, id worry about mastery's cause i see you got a venom at r5 with 9,000 P.I dat ain't good

Hyperion.

he has 2 cosmics at r5 already.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

also, id worry about mastery's cause i see you got a venom at r5 with 9,000 P.I dat ain't good

Hyperion.

Yea, my masteries aren’t great. I went on something called a cav spending spree instead of buying Willpower
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Other

Hyperion.

And he intends to do variant 7. Venom isn't usable there and Cmm doesn't have access to NF synergy.

Hyperion would still pull his weight
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Etjama said:

Especially since you don't have any R5 Mystics.

Right, do a class you do not have yet. Mystic or Skill. You'll want a balanced roster for act 6/7 explore.

Before Act 7 and V5-7 came out and there wasn't anything else to do, I used to advise everyone to have at least 4 maxed 5* of each class for act 6 explore.... But, yes.. I know that's considered antiquated thinking at this point because act 7 is easier and act 6 exploration has become way less popular. 😅