**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is anyone else experiencing a ridiculous amount of lag?

RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
For the last 2 or so days, imputa have been dropping like crazy, frames have been dropping, and load times have been horrid. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Chikel said:

I made a post about it. I don't recall the last time I used revives in monthly eq but this month, I've already used 6 and numerous health potions. All due to the lag and input drops. Incursions is practically unplayable now and I stopped doing the side quests because the lags always get my champs KOed

Dropped frames in CAV EQ all last night and then dropped frames in a few AW fights this morning. Thankfully I still clapped cheeks, but that’s not the point.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Bruh, prof X has been my MVP so far this month with that falter mechanic, XD
  • Hey guys, we're always working to make improvements to the game and we created the dedicated threads below to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like these.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.