**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who takes the last spot for my abyss team?

GonzzaGonzza Posts: 62
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled Aegon so I now have all the horsemen and want go into the abyss soon! I don’t know who should take my last spot? Options below

Who takes the last spot for my abyss team? 67 votes

Void
1%
Unsilent 1 vote
Heimdall
76%
BitterSteelHaji_SaabWorld EaterIcejrLuciusVorenusLvernon15Furious_Fighter1MoosetiptronicThe_Blue_JaguarIKONRookiie_Sham_Kill_GreyFenicoH3t3rN0_UAATTBerjibsEdeuinkA_NAZ 51 votes
Quake
2%
Man_BatWedgemonster 2 votes
CGR
4%
JBC89BlueTacomaKiller354 3 votes
Magneto
14%
Mets17EtjamaEtherionGodEwell65SSS69TripleBILLUSION8AceOfDiamondNuclearOrkDemonic_embraceWooptyfrickendoo 10 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    Honestly I feel like Mags would save more revives than Heimdall.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Quake
    Quake will save you more with her synergy with Fury than Heimdall will.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Heimdall
    Man_Bat said:

Quake will save you more with her synergy with Fury than Heimdall will.

I did my run with quake and the synergy wasn't useful in most fights. I wish I had bring Heimdall, I took a stupid decision
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Heimdall
    Heimdall if you’re going for path 1. Mags might help more for another path.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Proxima deserves mention for making aegon easier to ramp and hit much harder
  • Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    Heimdall
    Heimdall will def help you in ways that you wouldn't even notice. Just that extra sliver of life that he gives you when he saves you, that can be the difference between a bunch of revives being used or being saved.
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 288
    I did my first run on friday for the easy path, took R5 Aegon, 6* R3 Nick Fury, R5 Human Torch, R5 Sym Supreme and for the Combo Shield Star Lord.

I think after the first two fights you don't need the combo shield anymore so i wouldn't bring Star-Lord anymore, maybe Proxima because she gives a damage boost as well, but still i think the 5th spot could be used better.

I may be wrong but in my run i mostly had to revive because i ran out of charges, i don't know how heimdall helps in this situation?