**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are your next rank-ups?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
These are mine. Very much lacking on resources right now but hopefully they'll all be up there soon enough.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    6* spidergwen to rank 2. Over 5* torch and shehulk just because she's fun, and I want to.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Quake, Blade, Mole-God & Silver Centurion as soon as I get him

Rather optimistic, aren't you?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

6* spidergwen to rank 2. Over 5* torch and shehulk just because she's fun, and I want to.

Not a bad reason.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

Black panther is there as I Have very high hopes for his buff. But if his buff is meh kingpin will go up instead.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    6* Havok to r2
    5* Dragon Man to r5
    5* Warlock to r5
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    R3 prof X and R3 thing
    2% t5cc away from both, never wanted AQ more than I do now
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Waiting on iso. Hype to rank 4, then decide on my next r5. Don’t have any science or cosmic r5s, so my options are quake, torch, Hype (once I get him to r4, and CGR
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★

My top picks to get to r3
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Either 2 r5s or 2 r2s
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    AA r3>4
    Falcon r3>4
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Im currently hurting on all resources.

I only have the t4cc for a mystic and a mutant, not both.

I am doing Man-Thing and Gambit.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★

My latest for apoc synergy.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    In the future, Apoc to R3, and Cable to R2

However, I need a lot more mutant T4CC for that, and I still need to form a mutant T5CC. Wouldn’t mind R2ing my Prof X either

I’ve got a lot of 5* rank ups to do but the T2A hurts. Currently the list (All to R5) is:

Dragon Man
    Havok
    She-Hulk
    Crossbones
    Guillotine
    Black Panther if his buff is good
    Elsa
    Namor
    Thing

For R4:

Odin
    White Mags
    Jubilee and Spider ham (Maybe R5 on these)

A few other champs like Hood, Kingpin and Angela I’m looking at, but they’re toward the bottom of the list

So yeah, I have a lot planned. Apoc is the only pressing one, the rest in chipping away at slowly. This list has actually shrunk significantly.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    Mutant: Apocalypse

Mystic: Longshot, Mojo, Sasquatch

Science: IBom, IHulk, Spider-Ham

Skill: Jabari Panther, Crossbones, Kingpin

Tech: Howard The Duck

Cosmic: CMM, Red Goblin
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Torch to r3
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Not set in stone yet but I reckon these are my next 3 r5s, which should finally bring an end to my never ending stash of catalysts. Gonna need way more gold and iso first though.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    I just R5’d Doom last Thursday. R3’ng Aegon and CMM on Monday. R3’ng Void and R2’ng Cable on Friday. After that I need to take a ranking pause to rebuild my mat stockpile - need about 1/2 a T5B then I’ll be R5’ng Ghost, so guessing end of the month when I get to 125 legendary wins on the Side Quest.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Mainly working on 5* Venom to R5
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,866 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

R3 either Dragon Man, Tigra or BWCV. Or R3 KP. Or R2 the others.

Depends on what T5CC I can get first.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    It'd be 5* Ibom, but I have all my t4cc in overflow except science -- which is almost down to 0.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★

R3 prof X and R3 thing
    2% t5cc away from both, never wanted AQ more than I do now

I've thought about taking thing to r3 but I almost never use him except awd.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    I am waiting to get any of HT, Doom, G99,Warlock,SS,dupe Fury,CMM; they will go straight to r5, as soon as I get any.