**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This doesn’t feel very right Kabam

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
Playing cav EQ 2.1
After 100% exploring it says I have 2% left. So did a check.
3 different nodes lead to the same path....
when I did that path I took the one to the left. Have never seen this mess before so didn’t for a second look to see if there where multiple ways to the same path... now I have to play same path again to clear one single little node.
For me it’s just time and energy but for someone who has just started doing cav EQ and put revives and pots into exploring. For them I feel really bad.
Can’t seem to post video but here are some screen-shots.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

This stupid kabam mistake just costed me another 30 units

Why?
  • Other people have also published “Warning EQ 2.1” style posts here too when it first came out.
    And showed pics how you can do the various Portals to avoid having to do an extra run.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★

rip

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

Why didn’t you just wait for energy to reset? Kabam didn’t cost you 30 units, the path isn’t even 70 energy
    Was probably doing exploration snd encountered this
  • DiebDieb Posts: 1
    I have same issue, stay at 98%. Already repeatet twice, but still no change. What should I do? . Help!
  • TesaTesa Posts: 24
    Yeah now I cant even get to path a to re do it because no portal leads to it anymore
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

Guys i cant understand this very well. How to avoid the 98% cuz im gonna do the exploration soon

Explore the bottom part first
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Blown i left the bottom for last lol
  • TheMaltLickerTheMaltLicker Posts: 8
    Now I’m being told they’ve eliminated the extra portal exits for the chapter...that’s, like, great for everyone else. So I’m gonna have to do that []{}#%^* extra 2% & redo an entire path now??? That’s not only unfair, but it’s starting to become a matter of principle with me. Apple Store is gonna be getting a call & so is my credit card company to revoke any charges I’ve made recently that were about as accidental as this BS map design.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

Now I’m being told they’ve eliminated the extra portal exits for the chapter...that’s, like, great for everyone else. So I’m gonna have to do that []{}#%^* extra 2% & redo an entire path now??? That’s not only unfair, but it’s starting to become a matter of principle with me. Apple Store is gonna be getting a call & so is my credit card company to revoke any charges I’ve made recently that were about as accidental as this BS map design.

Credit card companies don't generally care if you're right or wrong and generally do not investigate complaints: they'll probably just reverse any charges you ask them to up to a point. Kabam, however, will take any charges you reverse and apply negative units to your account which will make it impossible for you to earn units or spend units until you pay cash to work those negative units off.

This is not a recommended course of action unless you're planning on never playing the account again.
    DNA3000 said:

Credit card companies don't generally care if you're right or wrong and generally do not investigate complaints: they'll probably just reverse any charges you ask them to up to a point. Kabam, however, will take any charges you reverse and apply negative units to your account which will make it impossible for you to earn units or spend units until you pay cash to work those negative units off.

This is not a recommended course of action unless you're planning on never playing the account again.
    That might be the endgame. It shouldn’t take this much hassle to get the rewards I deserve. They’ve admitted fault by eliminating the extra exits from the other 2 portals. Why should I have to do more than required to get the promised rewards?
  • TheEducationTheEducation Posts: 93
    Sigh....just realized this'll cost me extra energy as well

Sigh....just realized this'll cost me extra energy as well

I’ll post if I get any justice, so hopefully you (and everyone else getting hosed right now) can get the same justice without the incredible hassle.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

This is what they sent a member of our alliance group after he sent in a ticket. Shouldn’t it be the same for everyone?