**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

All available source of t5cc in Game.

Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi Guys
I m a f2p summoner who dont even buy those units offers as i m always low on units and i just wanna know what r the available source for T5CC.
I have done initial complition of act 6 & 7.1 and i m trying to do variant 5 and 6. My alliance only play map 5 and RN i dont have even a 50% t5cc of any class.
Exploring 7.1 can give me some hope but before going for that t5cc selector i want to ensure that i have atleast 75% t5cc of any class.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    U need to explore varint 5 and 6 maybe 7 when it comes out then do 7.1 and should be enouhh
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Newer variants.
    Explore Act 6 chapters.
    Explore Act 7.
    Step up to a map 7 alliance doing epic modifiers.

In all honesty, sounds like you just need to get content done. Getting to TB really won't help you that much.
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    @Zaynou why i feel like you r making fun of me, sir ?
  • Manar198xManar198x Posts: 111
    @Battle_Greninja - Fastest way to TB is Abyss, gather 4k units and go for it, hope you have Aegon already. I am F2P as well and that's how I got TB. Ofcourse after that formed another T5CC by exploring 7.1.
    edited April 2021
    @Demonzfyre yes there is a lot of content i haven't done.
    I dont like doing long fights so i m not looking forward to LOL or Abyss( @JoshKosh557 ). I will start Act 7 exploration this month End and leave one path till i gets enough frags in any class (Cosmic or Mystic hopefully).
    Variant 6 i can explore as of now but i dont know about variant 5 and 7 isn't released yet so dont know how tough it will be.
    edited April 2021
    Manar198x said:

@Battle_Greninja - Fastest way to TB is Abyss, gather 4k units and go for it, hope you have Aegon already. I am F2P as well and that's how I got TB. Ofcourse after that formed another T5CC by exploring 7.1.

I do have Aegon luckily. But Fights in Abyss are pretty long and this just mess up my device.😞

But just for General knowledge what are the most useful champs for abyss?
    Zaynou said:

@Zaynou why i feel like you r making fun of me, sir ?

Truth is to spend real money, a lot of money
    Definitely this is not what i m looking forward to .
    But i want to thank you(P2W guys) for supporting our (F2P guys) intertenment.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    I'm FTP and became thronebreaker in feb. I haven't done abyss.

I got t5cc fragments from,
    Act 6 comp, 7.1 100%, v6 100%, also bought the 3.5k unit offer after 7.1 comp, some amount from the t5cc frag crystals in SQ that happens evry month. If u r lucky with those crystals, u can get to TB even faster.

This is all i have done to get to thronebreaker. Hope it helps.
    edited April 2021
    Zaynou said:

The time you spent (4 years?) is lots of money

Agree on that, but its not 4years.😬
    I will explore Variant 6 then and will see if variant 7 is possible with my roaster and skills.