**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst Side Quest Ever!!!

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
This is the worst SQ ever I mean I don't even feel like your title means anything in this uncollected, cavalier, thronebreaker, that done mean anything because it's a giant rng based pool of poop. I had high hopes but now after 5 days it's junk 600 6 star shards so far in legendary, and tier 4 cats wtf....I'm okay with the tier 1 alphas but tier 4 in Legendary!! Must of been the only way to water down the rewards by putting 7200 of basics or class.. Could of done exactly what you did in mutant Island 100, 200, 500, 1000 5 star shards instead 9f bunch of tier 4 cats..I guarantee anyone thronebreaker probably crawling with overflow in inventory and unopened cats... Huge Miss so far very few good things out of 2021, except buffs and recent overhaul to cav crystals.

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    What I’m mad about is the Sig Stones

They are relatively difficult fights and you get either one generic or one class Sig stone for a 5*

Like come on now that’s horrible
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Not that I really disagree majorly with your opinion, but there are already like a billion threads on this. Also, judging any side quest off of Mutant Treasure Island is an insane bar to set. I thought that side quest was far too lenient: crazy good rewards for fights that weren’t even very difficult. This side quest is definitely below average, but the average rewards that you will receive over the month (in a random rewards quest, It’s never fair to judge your luck until the end) are really not that bad for the difficulty. I’d say this month is more accurately balanced than Mutant Treasure Island.

If you want consolation, I’ve only received 300 6* shards from Legendary. I’ve also been TB for quite a while and I’m definitely not “crawling in inventory and unopened cats” because I just store up catalyst crystals until I need them, and rank accordingly. That part is really not too bad.

People also are complaining a lot about terrible rewards, but you can just skip fights to rewards that you think aren’t worth it. I can guarantee that you’ll have enough rewards that are actually worth it over the month to get the number of fights you need to get the solo rewards based on number of fights won, and then you won’t have to “waste” your time.

On another hopeful note, Variant 7 is coming out soon, so maybe that will improve your opinion of Kabam 2021