**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Reached 6.2.6..... need help with champion boss

DÉVIL7164DÉVIL7164 Posts: 31
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips

This is my roster , basically my team is warlock , venom , havok , quake and cgr.na what should I do for champion boss , should I change any champ ?? And if I have to or no need to change , what should I try against him , any tips pls...
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Take Sym Supreme to r4 at least and bring him for the Champion fight
  • DÉVIL7164DÉVIL7164 Posts: 31

Can an r3 full boosted do it ? I'm postponing other rank ups to r2 cgr , but if r3 can't I'll r4 him for sure.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

This is my roster , basically my team is warlock , venom , havok , quake and cgr.na what should I do for champion boss , should I change any champ ?? And if I have to or no need to change , what should I try against him , any tips pls...

if you can rank up that CAIW, he is an mvp for that fight. Other than him, your 6 star CGR should also work with good boosts. You actually have lots of counters, Mojo works well, Munash has a oneshot with guardian where he just spams sp3 and once he has enough charges, launches a big sp2 to get him to 10%. Your team has no actual counters for the champion. Warlock, venom, havok wont work at all. Quake is too difficult since he has increased AA, it is difficult to mitigate his regen. Level up that CGR, CAIW, Mojo and Guardian. Any one of them should deal with the champion Boss.
  • DönerminoDönermino Posts: 94
    Pulyaman said:

if you can rank up that CAIW, he is an mvp for that fight. Other than him, your 6 star CGR should also work with good boosts. You actually have lots of counters, Mojo works well, Munash has a oneshot with guardian where he just spams sp3 and once he has enough charges, launches a big sp2 to get him to 10%. Your team has no actual counters for the champion. Warlock, venom, havok wont work at all. Quake is too difficult since he has increased AA, it is difficult to mitigate his regen. Level up that CGR, CAIW, Mojo and Guardian. Any one of them should deal with the champion Boss.
    Sym surpreme is still one of the best counters for the champion
    edited April 2021

Pulyaman said:

Yes, he is. Personally, I used Doom and CAIW for all runs. So, they were my MVP. I did not see him at all. :D
    Edit: What was wrong with my comment to disagree with that. I missed a champ, but the champs I mentioned all work very well.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    R4 sym supreme. The fight will be a breeze.
  • DönerminoDönermino Posts: 94
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Yes, he is. Personally, I used Doom and CAIW for all runs. So, they were my MVP. I did not see him at all. :D
    Edit: What was wrong with my comment to disagree with that. I missed a champ, but the champs I mentioned all work very well.
    That disagree is not from me, I agree with you, you just missed sym supreme
    If you are going to use Sym supreme, definitely have Mystic dispersion, the fight becomes very difficult without that mastery using sym supreme.

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

That disagree is not from me, I agree with you, you just missed sym supreme
    Sorry, it was not aimed at you. I just added that in the comment. People at least need to give a reason for the disagree.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Can an r3 full boosted do it ? I'm postponing other rank ups to r2 cgr , but if r3 can't I'll r4 him for sure.
    You can probably do it with a rank 3 but it’s going to be a lot more difficult than if you take him to rank 4. The hardest part of the champion fight (once you get dexing his specials down) is not getting clipped when he’s unblockable and the easiest way to do that is take him down as quickly as possible. If you’re confident using sym supreme at rank 3, go for it with him like that.
  • Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    Bring in Sym Supreme for that fight