**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What motivates you to play MCOC?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

What motivates you to play MCOC? 171 votes

Collect as many champs as possible
8%
BigPoppaCBONEbenshbCassyrcm2017Logan00anggafkSanta_PsycheRenaxqqJohnyBoyBen_15455odishika123KrypticDeanUOG5Darksniper240DarkLord8470 15 votes
Rank up, rank up and rank up the champs you like
22%
DrZolaTerraace007venturaFurious_Fighter1KerneasJuggerNotColonaut123Mad_Titan72_Sham_MarvzeliusZipioOGAvengerRamil0222ErosenseiogN0_UiCarnagex101Icy000TyDollarSignIronGladiator229832057573 38 votes
Accomplishment from finishing hard content
30%
TheJalliLeNoirFaineantJcray705DrenlinBpn88855Lvernon15Mhd20034RasiloverSpurgeon14PizzaGuy245The_Blue_JaguarJedi_HawkeReaper2823Sairam44SnakepXva23RockypantherxSidDDragonEtjamaMiStaLova 52 votes
Love extended from Marvel Comics
16%
allinashesTristanSundance_2099SpicyslicerMityAntShadowstrike16wegnerkHammerbro_64CyborgNinja135Reverend_RuckusFloorKillerCaptain_Pug30Luke9523gash228Sarvanga1_Skillful_starSteel_Ball_RunAbhro12_3KoopaKrusherHoitado 28 votes
Kill time only
15%
Timone147zuffyphillgreenKirat2003Batwing2000yuwStagedear85Malreck04MattyPerlerItsDamienZeezoosO_Deadpool_OSeanl85MaqsoodBeastDadChikelTrashyPandaGiuliameijGrumpyGr8TonyStark 26 votes
Kevin Chou
7%
VceeRockyshockyRookiieMikusik14dlaiFaseehAmnetiesPZXCCXZKablFlyGalaxyBombDemonic_embraceMolemanisbestchamp 12 votes

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    God Hulk will go to r5
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I have clinical depression and they gave me an SSRI instead of a dopamine reuptake inhibitor so I have to get my fix where I can.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I’m a big Marvel Fan and I like Video Games a lot so this is just Perfect
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Kill time only
    My option isn`t there.
    Addiction.
    I got all milestones last time so I should also get them now.
    New title, I should get it as soon as my time, roster and units allow.
    And so on, and so fort.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Kill time only
    I’d say a combination of something to do and love of marvel.

Luckily the combo of in game decisions over time and the ally grind pushed me out to causal play through monthly/story/variant content which has made it more fun than chore for me than in the past.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Because
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,792 ★★★★★
    love the comics and I like the story. Even if my ass is slow doing content.

There's also the collector aspect.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Addiction
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    because I can enjoy finishing endgame content with the most iconic marvel champions like.. er.. cosmic ghost rider, and um, sunspot... or Black widow claire voyant (not the one you know)..

I mean, at least I can do Arena with Cap, Iron man and Hulk
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    This and accomplishment
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,452 ★★★★
    Working on act 6 exploration
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    having friends to play and progress with
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Habit now I guess. Feel like I stopped absorbing any new info on nodes/champs maybe 6 months ago so generally suck vs harder new champs and don’t enjoy new content as much as act 6 and that which came before.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★

FOMO, mostly. Thankfully the Ally grind made me go full casual so I don't have to care, but holy hell is mcoc ever unkind to solo players lol.

Join a retirement ally that’s laid back and you get the best of both worlds
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    The Marvel aspect hooked me in, the community kept me playing
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

The Marvel aspect hooked me in, the community kept me playing

Cries
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

FOMO, mostly. Thankfully the Ally grind made me go full casual so I don't have to care, but holy hell is mcoc ever unkind to solo players lol.

You can create your own alliance and play solo. I do so for few months and you can take over your control of the game. Play map 2 AQ and easily secure 1700-1900 glory chip per week.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Yeah I know these options are not mutually exclusive. In order to enjoy the accomplishment from finishing hard content, you need to collect as many champs as possible and rank them up in order to cater different specific paths......just pick the one which drives you the most.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    The next overhaul as I have almost all the hopeless champs in the game.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 526 ★★★
    I started playing after I watched Endgame in theaters. I wanted something else marvel related to do and found this game and got hooked. I love the feeling of beating challenges in the game.