**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next Six Star Featured Pool

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
What do you guys reckon are the odds that Hyperion will finally be available as a six star in the next featured crystal? I’m trying to decide if I should hoard my shards or just keeping slamming open basics

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    I would whale for him lol, but I doubt it
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

They should add medusa and voodoo as well.

I would love a six star Voodoo. He’s one of my favorite champs. Medusa is pretty great too, but I don’t think I’d spend 15K shards chasing her like I would Voodoo and Hypes
    Crcrcrc said:

That seems to be the consensus. I’ll just keep slamming basics then. Hopefully I’ll get Apoc or CGR out of my next couple.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

That seems to be the consensus. I’ll just keep slamming basics then. Hopefully I’ll get Apoc or CGR out of my next couple.
    That’s why I’m trying to scramble for shards. Since hype isn’t here the next best thing for me is a 6* CG or CGR or even stryfe. (My only 6* cosmic is gamora, so yeah)
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    I’m also hoping to see 6* Blade and Stark Spidey. Bring back those old top meta champs, I’d love to play with them again
    Wicket329 said:

I’m also hoping to see 6* Blade and Stark Spidey. Bring back those old top meta champs, I’d love to play with them again

I’d really like a six star Starky too. He’s a fun champ to play around with. On my mini account, he’s one of my top champs even as a 4/40 four star
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Low-0.

We still dont gave a 6* Stark
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

What do you guys reckon are the odds that Hyperion will finally be available as a six star in the next featured crystal? I’m trying to decide if I should hoard my shards or just keeping slamming open basics

Low, as WnP said. Additionally, the next 6-star featured drops the week of July 4th, so you could always whale out IF Hyperion were to feature in it. But because the probability of that is low and because a ton of 6-star shards will be available to us during that week, I have chosen to keep slamming basics personally.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I want them to add Iceman into the Basic Reel

He was available as a 6* in a Money Bundle so I really hope he comes to the basic because he is just so fun to play
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Hype is easily my most wanted unreleased 6*. Magik would be 2nd and then Voodoo 3rd. I'll be sitting on my mystic AG for a considerable amount of time in the likely pointless hope of one of them being added unless we get some insanely good and also sig reliant mystic in the future which just hasn't been the case so far
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★

Hype is easily my most wanted unreleased 6*. Magik would be 2nd and then Voodoo 3rd. I'll be sitting on my mystic AG for a considerable amount of time in the likely pointless hope of one of them being added unless we get some insanely good and also sig reliant mystic in the future which just hasn't been the case so far

Hyperion and Medusa are probably the most in demand champs that have a chance of getting in.

Scarlet Witch and Quake chances are probably 0

Same here. I’m probably gonna hold onto my next cosmic t5cc for him since I have no other cosmics that I want at r3 as badly as him (unless I awaken my Captain Sparkles or pull CGR).
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

They’re gonna skip hype and add stark spidey😂😂

Nah but fr Im actually gonna hold for the next one cuz Im dying for Jabari Panther.

I mean if we see any new 6* I actually feel like stark, magik or Ghost rider will come next, or possibly blade as well, which I am definitely not opposed to, since hes still pretty solid.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

They’re gonna skip hype and add stark spidey😂😂

Nah but fr Im actually gonna hold for the next one cuz Im dying for Jabari Panther.

I mean if we see any new 6* I actually feel like stark, magik or Ghost rider will come next, or possibly blade as well, which I am definitely not opposed to, since hes still pretty solid.
    The good news is that if they continue adding champs that used to have their highest level be 5* they’ll likely put all of them except quake there eventually. Fingers crossed they do
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

I wonder, would all three be r3 candidates in your eyes?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I wonder, would all three be r3 candidates in your eyes?
    Oh absolutely. I'd R3 any of the 3 over anyone else in their class already in the game that I don't already have at R3