**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DISABLING SELLING CHAMPIONS - MAY 3RD 2021

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
To the MCOC Team, I've made boneheaded mistakes earlier in playing this game of selling 1* champs, so for future quests that require 1* champs, will you be releasing opportunities to obtain 1* champ? After reaching a certain level, there are no crystal openings for 1* champs.
I would be fine if future quests don't require 1* champ to get through the quest.

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Literally 1964
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    We have had multiple crystals given out for monthly content over the last 6 months or so that gave us 1-2* characters. I have almost all the 1*s because of those.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Thanks everyone! Yeah, I didn't know we had opportunites to pull 1*, but if future quests don't require them then I wasn't going to worry if I needed them to get through the quest.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    That's not a commitment anyone can make. Before v4, no one realised kabam will introduce a 1 star gate. So there could be content in future that require 1 stars. Kabam have been consistently giving out collector crystals for special events, and the contents are mostly permanent. So, wait for those events to get those crystals.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

That's not a commitment anyone can make. Before v4, no one realised kabam will introduce a 1 star gate. So there could be content in future that require 1 stars. Kabam have been consistently giving out collector crystals for special events, and the contents are mostly permanent. So, wait for those events to get those crystals.

I hear you. Thanks