**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

12th 6*, any guesses?

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★

So, I am less than 100 shards from getting my 12th 6* (13th if you include the Masacre dupe), so I should be able to open it later on today (if I get lucky in Legendary SQ).
Anyone wanna take a guess before I reveal what I pulled? These are my 6*'s so far:

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I’m going to guess hit monkey. I don’t know why but I’ve got a feeling. Good luck.

You’ve also got a really good percentage of good champs so far.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Diablo
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Winter Soldier
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ip
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    New SQ in under half an hour, so I'm hoping for my last few 6* shards.
    I'd really like a mystic to be honest, it's the only class I don't have a 6* of.
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    Gambit (any mutant ig ) , but I do hope you get something good, good luck !
    Well, I ended up with BP Civil War. Isn't he getting a buff soon?

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Luke9523 said:

there's some speculation that he might. when the bp classic buff was announced, i think it was mike who announced it, and the wording was something like "we're buffing black panther (classic first)", so that made people think that the civil war version might also get buffed

Luke9523 said:

there's some speculation that he might. when the bp classic buff was announced, i think it was mike who announced it, and the wording was something like "we're buffing black panther (classic first)", so that made people think that the civil war version might also get buffed
    He's decent, but I've got much better skill champs. Hope he gets that buff!!
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    man i want that red hulk for my domino
    Llessur said:

man i want that red hulk for my domino

I don't really use him, but only because I have an awakened R5 5* version I've had for longer.