**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Will You Do This Week?

FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
This week we don't have AQ which means... It's party time ;) Also last war of season is today so you don't have to worry about AW. What will you be doing? :)
ROL doesn't fit fat content category lmao. This is supposed to be a chill post :D

What Will You Do This Week? 86 votes

Story Content (Act 6/7 etc.)
8%
Shock29Gr8TonyStarkThe_Sentry06Tel5tr4_BoiRajScarcity27Avi613Killer354 7 votes
Work on Current Variants
4%
BuckyBruhBattle_GreninjaEtjamaThanks_D19 4 votes
Either Slowly or Lightning Fast complete Monthly EQ
37%
DrZolaWorld EaterDrenlinCassydamianohmFurious_Fighter1CyborgNinja135manveertherealNapaHeroRabangaLuke9523QacobMiekandKorgDeadline18Sarvanga1_MaratoxN0_UIronGladiator22YsFJohnyBoy 32 votes
Fat Content (AOL, LOL)
2%
Newman0067Dooberman420 2 votes
Arena ;)
6%
Xva23SpagNidusFit_Fun9329SaltE_Wenis69CrcrcrcDarksniper240 6 votes
Save Energy for Variant 7
27%
TheJalliBpn88855Lvernon15MasterduxMalreck04KDSuperFlash10RockyshockyKhanna13QuattrucciRockypantherxStevieManWonderNo_oneukIcy000Thoye3TheInfintyRenaxqqBuffBeastAgent_X_zzzHrishikesh713ChiefGoat 24 votes
Take a break from MCOC
8%
FabiusBR10or_StrongRookiieMobile_P0tat0Ramil0222Zan0TØKEN 7 votes
Watch Youtube (etc.)
3%
H3t3rTrashyPandaJragonMaster170 3 votes
Play Other Mobile Games
1%
FlyGalaxyBomb 1 vote
Talk on Line/Discord/Forums (Gamerzzz)
0%

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Monthly EQ and arena.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Just 100% Cav EQ and 1st run of UC EQ, now slowly move to Master and Heroic.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I'll also be doing V7 on what will hopefully be this Wednesday. I've ranked up my 6* Falcon just for the occasion.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Play Other Mobile Games
    Congrats on Falcon
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Imagine running AQ

This post was made by the pleasantly-burnt-out-casual gang
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,976 ★★★★
    Arena ;)
    Guys guys guys I hit a new best on battlechips!

60k :( ik, I have no patience
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Arena, explore V7, and talk on Line/Discord/Forums.
    edited April 2021

more than i have. whenever i hit 2k, i open a crystal. blame my ADD. this is my current crystal stash

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Grinding revives for 6.4.5.

do you have a good counter?
    Arena ;)

more than i have. whenever i hit 2k, i open a crystal. blame my ADD. this is my current crystal stash

lol i couldn't help myself and popped 3 cavs. I grinded back to 600 units tho. When you planning on GM?

lol i couldn't help myself and popped 3 cavs. I grinded back to 600 units tho. When you planning on GM?
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/259255/well-this-is-ironic#latest
    Arena ;)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/259255/well-this-is-ironic#latest
    Dude thats awesome! Congrats man! Any tips? And how many units did you go in with?
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Save Energy for Variant 7
    I’ve completed all story content so explore 7.1 I guess
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Work on Current Variants

I have 800k. I open them only during gold boosts.
    Arena ;)
    Junais said:

I have 800k. I open them only during gold boosts.
    How do you do it? I can never hoard anything lol
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Watch Youtube (etc.)
    The same thing we do every night, Pinky; try to take over the world!
    Play Other Mobile Games

The same thing we do every night, Pinky; try to take over the world!

LMAO :D<3
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Just need some 6* Shards from the EQ to get my 9th 6* Crystal

Kabam if you hear me I’d like a Red Magneto or Apocalypse

R4 Claire. She can control the fight really well and I have even given a few goes at him. However limber, 21K attack and the duration when you don't have sp2 to control the buffs is where I mess up a lot.
    Arena ;)

R4 Claire. She can control the fight really well and I have even given a few goes at him. However limber, 21K attack and the duration when you don't have sp2 to control the buffs is where I mess up a lot.
    You can do it man! You just need to intercept alot and it will be easy. i did it with an r5 unboosted claire no revives so I bet you can do it too

You can do it man! You just need to intercept alot and it will be easy. i did it with an r5 unboosted claire no revives so I bet you can do it too
    Thanks. Will do. Hoping to do it on Wednesday before I spend all my hard grinded revives on Variant 7 out of temptation.
    Arena ;)

Thanks. Will do. Hoping to do it on Wednesday before I spend all my hard grinded revives on Variant 7 out of temptation.
    lol yeah i might do v7 before I do 6.4.6 but idek
    Play Other Mobile Games

Once you get the hang of GM he's not bad. The first time I vs'd him istg his sp1 was impossible to evade lmao. You'll get it tho uWu
    Arena ;)

Once you get the hang of GM he's not bad. The first time I vs'd him istg his sp1 was impossible to evade lmao. You'll get it tho uWu
    Yeah I am going to crash and burn
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    I like the “save energy” one. Lol

How much are you saving?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Arena ;)
    CAVS
    Crcrcrc said:

CAVS

With your luck, I don't see anything else to do.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Just got cav on new account but only l43 so smashing out 5.4 exploration to get the ag and open up cav eq and variants by reaching l45.

Tbh I barely do aq these days. Hit the 8m milestone in solo ally over a couple of days each cycle.