**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Throne breaker daily crystal(funny drop rate)

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
Anyone is able to get 5 star champ from thronebreaker crystal, bcoz i never got any champ from this crystal, while spinning this crystals i only see 5* champs. Then it stops on t4 basic shards or t4 cc. It’s really frustrating. This spinning visual is scam(no offence).
Kabam you just need to adjust those visual or just review drop rate. What is point of becoming thronebreaker when i get same thing as cavalier daily crystal.

Comments

• Options

It's a free crystal, how exactly can it be a scam?

The reel is there to excite you, it's just got a lot of 5* champions in there.

Thats why i said no offence, and i said visual scam which are not suppose to take on yourself.
    As far as this free crystal is considered, many of us spend lots of money and time to be thronebreaker so it is not really some free crystal.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Lordabck said:

Thats why i said no offence, and i said visual scam which are not suppose to take on yourself.
    As far as this free crystal is considered, many of us spend lots of money and time to be thronebreaker so it is not really some free crystal.
    The reel is never representative of the odds of the crystal. Take cavalier crystals, are there 3% 6* in the reel? It's marketing, it's not a scam
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    I got a 5* moleman once from the daily. But now i keep pulling t4b frags for 2 weeks lol.
  • Options

Lordabck said:

The reel is never representative of the odds of the crystal. Take cavalier crystals, are there 3% 6* in the reel? It's marketing, it's not a scam
    Bro in bracket i said NO OFFENCE but still you are offended. Thread is supposed to be fun.
    Just relax. And let kabam increase drop rate...haha
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★
    Lordabck said:

The reel is for entertainment only. Means nothing. I've pulled 2 5*'s from them since becoming TB.
  • Options

Lordabck said:

The reel is for entertainment only. Means nothing. I've pulled 2 5*'s from them since becoming TB.
    Hope I ll be so fortunate some day.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    A 5* champ, no.

But in 3 weeks of being TB I have pulled:

3 times 4,500 T5BC fragments
    1 time 7,200 T2A fragments
    1 time 5,000 5* shards
    1 time a full T2A (yesterday).

So I can't really complain...
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

Bro in bracket i said NO OFFENCE but still you are offended. Thread is supposed to be fun.
    Just relax. And let kabam increase drop rate...haha
    I'm curious why you think people disagreeing with you means they're offended.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    You’re getting a significantly improved amount of fragments from the TB daily compared to the Cav. How often were you pulling 4* out of the daily Cav? Drop rates haven’t changed out of nowhere. They’re very very low. I’ve pulled 3 5* since the crystal’s inception. No 6* shards and 5* shards only twice.
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    I’ve been to for a about 45 days now, no 5*s but a fair amount of rank up resources for free. Stop complaining. That’s said, yes, my reel is full of 5* champs i never land on.. honestly, I’m glad, aside from maybe 1-2 champs i still want, I’d rather have the rank up material.

I have seen at least every other day in my ally feed that my compadres are hitting 5* champs from the daily.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Imagine being thronebreaker and still thinking that you are getting scammed because the reel shows you something and it stops on something else.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I pulled 2 in a week. Unfortunately og hulk and spidey
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’ve gotten three I think. Two were Namor and CapIW who were both max sig crystals. I don’t remember who the other was, maybe drax
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    I’d rather not get a 5* from the daily TB. I assume the animation is mostly filler anyway.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I got a 5* gambit.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I’ve gotten 3 5* champs so far. It is what it is. Tbh I’d rather see the high end, really rare drops more often than they appear, because looking at a reel of primarily T4B and T4CC would be super boring
  • Options
    Som many lucky fellas..