**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gwenpool or iceman to rank 5

YoungspookyYoungspooky Posts: 60
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Currently I have 3 rank5 champs voodoo, stark enhanced, Hyperion
Voodoo for utility and Hyperion and sparky because they’re basically freight trains should I add a third nuke to my arsenal in Gwenpool? Or go for a champ with some serious defensive capabilities in iceman

Gwenpool or iceman to rank 5 86 votes

Gwenpool(dupped)
20%
AjavedstakDK1825ScottryanVartoxRentonXDMr_OtterBUZZdog3000Leepower12SuskanutSpiritOfVengeanceVinh225Hashirama1509AgentEdwardweapon_xtreme83Gooner2005BulkHusterMMaqsood 18 votes
Iceman(dupped)
79%
winterthurMattyloNevvBIronDevilGolden_GuardianTillerTheKillerWrongswordTheLazyKingMaximus_SpankersonNyaleSpity68ZoddymamGoken2345Fireballs5YellsomeTortoigNguyenDauzuffysupergokuAsukira 68 votes

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Gwenpool(dupped)
    BOTH!
  • YoungspookyYoungspooky Posts: 60
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    BOTH!

Only got enough t4b for 1 currently!:(
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Iceman(dupped)
    You need immunity with your current line up
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Gwenpool(dupped)
    You need immunity with your current line up

I dunno if you play well immunities are really niche for AQ and AW paths and some limited champions like MS, Yondu, Abomination and SW… and he’s got Hype
  • YoungspookyYoungspooky Posts: 60
    edited October 2017
    HALP lol
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    Iceman(dupped)
    Iceman dupe his ice armor is very handy and his frost bite does some crazy damage
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Iceman(dupped)
    Iceman I think has more utility, bleed immunity you don't have, and is pretty great on attack. Ice armor much better than GP's sig.
  • furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    Iceman(dupped)
    I love both. Need to dupe mine. But look at it this way, you get a synergy with Hyp & Ice Ice Baby. So I'd say do her next.
  • Certainly both
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Iceman(dupped)
    Both are insane and definitely R5 worthy, heck even top 10 champs in-game imo! But in terms of utility, I think I would go with Iceman overall. Hard decision though, can go with either and won't be disappointed! If you're having trouble with Mephisto in the event quest and in Boss Rush, Iceman will help you (incinerate immune).
  • Iceman(dupped)
    Iceman. He's bleed, poison and incinerate immune. GP is not immune to any. Iceman is great in almost all content of the game, in AQ, AWA, AWD, story quests, event quests. GP too but I don't see her as a good AWD.
  • themikithemiki Posts: 60
    Both! But Iceman has less weaknesses than GP (BPCW/Mordo/CABLE/Abomination = bad day for GP) so I say Iceman first.
  • Iceman(dupped)
    Both are good first of all. Only a few champs are immune to debuff and does some serious damage. So iceman it is. He might be kind of weak against mephisto but he is the only champ who is immune to the samem
  • edited October 2017
    Iceman(dupped)
    For a guy that has both i use my iceman way more than my gwenpool but enjoy both. Iceman just got many features no evade from cold snap. Ice armor and three immunities. Comes in handy and if u ever get suicides going he is immune to both suicide masteries set ups ( the damage taken from the suicides)except recoil of course
  • SakkbanSakkban Posts: 96
    Iceman(dupped)
    Iceman mate, you already have heavy hitters in your squad so Iceman will fit in nicely. He will give you lots of other options to choose from and also has nice crit synergy with Hyperion.
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Iceman(dupped)
    Iceman for all the reasons others have stated, plus he has a crit synergy with Hyperion for questing teams.
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Iceman(dupped)
    IceMan all the way
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 993 ★★★
    Iceman(dupped)
    ice ice baby
  • Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    Iceman(dupped)
    IceMan !When you taking him up to r5 you won the game