**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T4 Class Cat Exchange Program

A search shows a recent suggestion to exchange T4C into T4B. This, I believe is a great idea and would love this option. Another suggestion is trading among alliance members, this too is a good idea. I believe that with the amount of posts like these, Kabam needs to take notice and allow one of these ideas to become reality. I would also like to see the option I am suggesting, which is to be able to exchange 2 T4C cats of one class into 1 T4C of a chosen class.

Since we are unable to sell them, it would be nice to trade them in. If this is not acceptable, maybe 2 class cats for 1 crystal. I do not like this idea as much, since there is a chance to get the same class again. But at least we are not loosing them!

This suggestion is more for the veteran player who cannot hoard crystals as they only have 1 or maybe 2 classes of cats maxed...in my case science. I have 10 Science cats, but no where near that in the other classes. My problem could also be fixed with more T4B as I am not wasting my T4B on ranking inferior science champs.

Bottom line, these resources are still rare, and when RNG fails us, it would be nice of Kabam gave us other options, even if it is just extending our inventory as I am sure 6* are going to eat resources quite fast!

Comments

• Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    TLDR; Exchange 2 class cats for 1 chosen class or more T4B availability.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    T4B are pretty easy to get nowadays.
  • CosmicZenCosmicZen Posts: 54
    I agree it would be nice but it goes against the RNG or $ for Cats pillars of the game. Every Item/Champ/ Cat you have was either earned through content, RNG, or purchased. Creating a trading mechanism would be a quick way to destroy the fundamentals of the game and would only encourage Kabam, out of necessity, to limit how many of a specific class T4c ever came up (or what ever is being traded). The disputes, general chat 'Trade' posts, and game mechanics to make this happen are probably enough to prevent it from ever happening.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    T4B are pretty easy to get nowadays.

Perhaps, but for me to use my 10 Science cats, I would need 15 T4B to rank to 4* 5/50s or 12 to rank to 5* 3/45s.

So we will split the difference and say that I would need ~13 T4B to utilize those class cats. That is not even considering I need T4B for champs I actually want to rank up. They maybe easy but 12-15?

My suggestion is more pointed towards using resources to rank desired champs, not just rank anyone.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    My suggestion is more pointed towards using resources to rank desired champs, not just rank anyone.

Yeah, this issue exists across all levels and stars of champs.

• dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I'd also like the ability to use higher tier cata's to pay for lower tier cata upgrades.

Would never use a T4CC to pay the cost of a T3CC upgrade, but I'd happily use a single T3CC to pay the 3 T2CC cost to rank a new 4* to r2.
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    I thought it was just me! I have maxed out Science cats too! What I wouldn't give to trade some for a Tech 4!

Good idea!