**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is unduped CMM worth rank 3?

AddictorAddictor Posts: 355 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys
Is unduped CMM worth rank 3? Cos I don’t know if she is still god even unawakened? Is she better than CGR? I don’t know if I should go for her or save the t5cc for corvus or CGR in the future. So let’s vote for the best cosmic 6 star champion~ who’s the best?

Is unduped CMM worth rank 3? 82 votes

Corvus Glaive
10%
B_Dizzle_01KRANꓘSuperfighter101Ksp_2099ReignkingTWOldAbe101stShenkYodabolt21Aroseinbloom 9 votes
Cosmic Ghost Rider
37%
Player1994Bpn88855YoMovesAantho10or_StrongTheAngryOneKDSuperFlash10Icy000xLunatiXxTheInfintyParam1988JohnyBoyBen_15455EtherealityRouger4SaltE_Wenis69GiulioVentu99Gr8TonyStarkNewlinstheoryTheBair123 31 votes
Captain Marvel movie
51%
DragonMCOCPanchulon21AdvReaper2823Batman_SinsOfAFatherCowboyschamploo1_Sham_Kill_GreyPrentexragnarok_947Dwhalen8554SpadeHunterNo_oneukDeaconDonDudu2809EinfachSoddomThicco_ModeDarkDuelistBerjibs 42 votes
Other
0%
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel movie
    I have a 6* R3 CMM unduped with no regrets.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel movie
    She is bae alongside Wasp.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    CGR is better but you never know when you’ll get him so just do cmm
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel movie
    YoMoves said:

GagoH said:

I know CMM is unduped, but down the line, in my unpopular opinion, duped CMM>CGR.
    You also think Ronin > Fury, so.
    he most certainly doesnt lol

and it doesn't make sense to save for them when you have cmm which is probably a top 3 option
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

I know CMM is unduped, but down the line, in my unpopular opinion, duped CMM>CGR.
    Her dupe has tons of use , i wont deny that , but most of the time im using her, i feel like it doesn’t last long enough and mine lasts for like 11.4 seconds. Would be frustrating to dance around like vtd waiting for it to come back after expiration
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel movie
    GagoH said:

GagoH said:

Her dupe has tons of use , i wont deny that , but most of the time im using her, i feel like it doesn’t last long enough and mine lasts for like 11.4 seconds. Would be frustrating to dance around like vtd waiting for it to come back after expiration
    You're not gonna use her for a 1 mil health electro or something like that but her invul is really nice for a biohazard lane or thorns or something where you can wreck them within 15 seconds. With the debuff purify, it gives a ton more reach to her
    Captain Marvel movie
    YoMoves said:

GagoH said:

You also think Ronin > Fury, so.
    No i dont. Im not that dumb lol.
    GagoH said:

GagoH said:

Most of the time you wont be fighting things with enough health to even last that long. However, CGR is better for healthpools that are massive. But a duped CMM ignores all damage in the game for a decent chunk of time.

And I stand by Ronin>unduped Steath.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    You Can't be sure you'll be getting a CGR in a year or two but what question is that ? CMM is nothing compared to CGR/CG

i think she does not worth R3 at all (Personal Opinion)
    i would go venom instead if i get to choose between the 2
    Captain Marvel movie

You Can't be sure you'll be getting a CGR in a year or two but what question is that ? CMM is nothing compared to CGR/CG

i think she does not worth R3 at all (Personal Opinion)
    i would go venom instead if i get to choose between the 2

You dont think she is worth r3?! She is definitely better than Corvus without suicides imo, and her duped adds enough versatility to compete with other cosmics for #2 spot.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel movie
    she's undeniably better than corvus and CGR...
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    Her awakened ability is ok, but really not necessary at all. The only thing she really needs is a Fury on the team.
  • CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 275

Her awakened ability is ok, but really not necessary at all. The only thing she really needs is a Fury on the team.

Lol, easy to tell the people who have no idea what they're talking about.

Her sig ability matters alot more than having fury on the team and I have an r3 now that I love but cmm duped was my first maxed 5 Star and even through exploring 7.1 and some the variants her indestructible has helped sooooo many times
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Her awakened ability helps a lot, but it's not required. It's easy to get her to binary ignition and it's easy to keep the charges up. Once you get great at using her you can start every fight but the first in binary and end the fight so you have max charges for the next fight.

There are very few champs who can take down 120k+ health pools in a single 5 hit combo, into a special 2, then the damage you do while they are stunned. You can nuke down so much health so quickly.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel movie
    CGR is better overall but CMM is still really good and definitely worth taking to rank 3. I suggest taking her up now because you don’t know when you’ll get CGR or Corvus (who I’d take to rank 3 if you use suicides).
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel movie
    No_oneuk said:

CGR, maybe. But not Corvus.
  • Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    Captain Marvel movie
    I brought up my CMM to R3 unawakened. Absolutely no regrets.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel movie
    This poll's result shows that a lot of people don't bother to read, smh.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Kill_Grey said:

No_oneuk said:

CGR, maybe. But not Corvus.
    I have both Corvus & CMM as 5*R5 sig 200 and I prefer using her over Corvus.

Corvus is good, but sometimes, there isn't a mutant or tech in the path or they are way too far down the path, so I can't ramp him up.

I also have CGR as 6*R3, and I would put him in front of CMM, but it doesn't mean i would only use CGR. I just flip between the bunch of cosmic champs along with Hyperion, Medusa & Venom depending on the content and who i feel like playing.
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 275
    Captain Marvel movie
    I have her and Nick Fury both as duped R3 (R3 her only yesterday tho lol) but still as a R2 she is great, have to test her as a R3 now when i have some time to play around, maybe for the new variant

I would recommend to rank her, considering you never know if or when you get CGR