**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is 6 star gambit good?

N0_UN0_U Posts: 240
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So how good is 6 star gambit, I just got him from a crystal?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    He’s pretty solid after his buff, good pull
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Menkent said:

Hes great! ...for arena ;)

And high level questing.
    Incredibly good if made a horseman usi NF apoc.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/oVS1casypTc

Before Apoc came out this was something I posted. He's even better with Apoc and horseman.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Is the Pope mobile catholic
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    He’s amazing. I solo’d the 7.1.5 Eluketro boss with him. A bit niche but still good
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Not just good, he's incredible, especially as a horseman. Perfect block, massive specials, bleed resistance, thorns counter, and combat power rate/regeneration reduction through stuns. Very powerful champ.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 899 ★★★
    He is solid, but not necessary to rankup, depending on your roster~

At least by far I haven't seen any unique ability from him which could drive me crazy to rank him to 6R2 immediately....I'm a pragmatist, I always prioritize the champions that can help me to clear some difficult contents for which I currently don't have a champ with similar abilities.
    N0_U said:

Is he decent for map 5 aq? Because I think im going to use him there

Sure, especially if you need a bleed immune. Or taking the random Magik since he can do the same thing as OR when it comes to bypassing her Limbo damage when pushing her over a bar of power.
    N0_U said:

ItsDamien said:

N0_U said:

Is he decent for map 5 aq? Because I think im going to use him there

Sure, especially if you need a bleed immune. Or taking the random Magik since he can do the same thing as OR when it comes to bypassing her Limbo damage when pushing her over a bar of power.
    I heard he can only take a ceartin amount of bleed dmg. Is that true
    As long as he has his Flak Jacket up, he's immune to bleed. Just don't face block too many hits and keep his HP above 50% and you'll be fine.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    He's good but you'll likely want him as a horseman of Apocalypse since that's where a lot of his value comes from.