**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I dare you to beat my luck in 6* pulls!

There is also Hawkeye hiding below.

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

If we’re talking ratio of good champs, this is my mini accounts filthy luck
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

@Worknprogress bury this guy

With the amount of crystals I've opened it'd be hard to not have more great/good champs than most people. Overall my ratio of good to bad pulls is still pretty bad overall like most people though.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Mostly bad. But some really good.

Mostly bad. But some really good.

“Mostly”?

Sym, mags, archangel are all amazing.

Darkhawk, Fantastic are both alright. Black panther and hood are both getting buffs
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
    there is nothing to beat , the pulls are random so there is no game here to win. You keep what you get that's all.

If we’re talking ratio of good champs, this is my mini accounts filthy luck

dang thats a stronger roster than my main
    Lol, I have a formed cosmic t5cc for Corvus/venom, a tech nearly formed for guardian and a mutant nearly formed for storm X
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc wins. He’s got a crazy ratio.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

I'm not doing bad myself
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    I think my alt has an argument.

• EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Been playing the game of and off almost since release. This is what I got to show for it:

Been playing the game of and off almost since release. This is what I got to show for it:

@Crcrcrc look away
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

And we have a winner!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Beat this

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

I think this is my most recent 6* roster pic though. Only difference is iBom is R2 now I'm pretty sure

Wow you really got me with this clever and original take
    Whale hello there 🐳
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Rip my data for opening this thread...
  • miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Posts: 152 ★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Beat this

I literally decided to post my "roster" after pulling exactly that Cyclops earlier today