**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ COMPENSATION REWARDS

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Can Anyone Please Tell me when can we expect the compensation rewards for AQ to drop ? I REALLY NEED MY GLORY .
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    No, we can't. We're players like you, so how would we know? Please reach out to support directly, or keep patiently waiting like the rest of us.
  • JBONE_28JBONE_28 Posts: 71
    1st of all no need for all of the caps. And 2nd don't worry they're working on it. 3rd you wouldn't get a y rewards yet anyhow the aq season would still be going on. So just chill
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Nobody has any real idea of when we might get any compensation, as there have already been multiple threads asking about it with no definitive answer given yet. As @JBONE_28 said, the AQ series wouldn’t be finished yet for another couple of days, so I doubt we’d receive anything until at least then. While I know it might be frustrating, we ultimately just have to wait until Kabam ensure that all of the issues are sorted out properly and that any compensation is distributed properly.
  • We don't have any new information to share on this at the moment but will let everyone know as soon as we do.
This discussion has been closed.