Please note that when we enable the 1 Loyalty Cost for Revives in Alliance Wars for Season 34, they will not be visible from the screen that appears when you choose to Revive or Heal a Champion from the Fight Screen.

You will be able to purchase Revives from the Loyalty tab in the Store Menu.

Does this happen often ?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,055 ★★★★
We fought the same alliance twice in one season . I am wondering does this happen often ? I am curious what the chances of getting matched against the same alliance in one season are :)

Comments

• 7714dtl7714dtl Posts: 237 ★★★
    It can. You'll were matched based off of similar rating. No reason it can't happen twice. Likely no, cause of how many alliances are playing. But there is no reason it can't happen
  • DeaconVelvetDeaconVelvet Posts: 2,881 ★★★★★
    yes it happens often
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 14,473 Guardian
    Tier 10 and up its not uncommon because there are fewer alliances with the same approximate rating. The lower you go, the more alliances have similar rating and the less likely it gets to match another alliance twice in the same season. The higher you go, the reverse is true and the more likely it is to rematch.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,058 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

We fought the same alliance twice in one season . I am wondering does this happen often ? I am curious what the chances of getting matched against the same alliance in one season are :)

I mean, I find it kinda funny. They got CLAPPED twice