Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Trying to get CGR

When I get to open a 4 or 5* crystal and I’m hoping for CGR, is it better for me to wait for a cosmic tech duel crystal or take my chances with a regular?

Comments

• Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 300 ★★
    If you want a better chance at CGR then open the duels. I always open the duel crystals when I’m wanting to get someone specific
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 121
    I’m on the hunt for CGR too & Red Guardian
  • KingSamDaManKingSamDaMan Posts: 88
    SWORD78 said:

Anyone else hate it when people say “duel” instead of “dual”

Oops!
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 121
    Just blame autocorrect
    MityAnt said:

Just blame autocorrect

Lol right
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 270 ★★
    Go for the featured before it ends and then dualies
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,131 ★★★★
    Basics are great for growing the roster, not for targeting specific champs. I’d go with duals personally.
  • UOG5UOG5 Posts: 49

All you have to do to get CGR is to want CGR : )

what the heck

All you have to do to get CGR is to want CGR : )

omg

• WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 327
    im hunting for cgr and apoc because i need them for uncollected so wish me luck cause i have no luck and i also got negative units so im like screw u kabam
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    Warlockjr said:

im hunting for cgr and apoc because i need them for uncollected so wish me luck cause i have no luck and i also got negative units so im like screw u kabam

back in my day all i needed was a star lord and scarlet witch and if you want them go for featured
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 270 ★★
    Warlockjr said:

My guy all u need is a 4 star anybody as ong as they are maxed out
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 2,269 ★★★★★

Dude carried me hard in 6.4