**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I Love G2099

As of now, G2099 may just be one of my most favorite characters. I only have her as 4r5 unfortunately. She still crushes so many Cav eq lanes including Science, Tech, among others. I really hope I pull a 5 star or 6 star version.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    She’s in my top 5 overall. I don’t mean in who’s more powerful but top 5 favourite to use.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Same here ❤️
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    It is funny how she performs pretty much the same on r3 and r4. With all the bonus damage and degen, the rank differences are blown off in the whirlwind of red numbers. Lve her.

Edit: I mean in long fights. Against RoL WS, my r3 took 220 ish hits to down him, and the r4 was about 215 hits.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    My 1st rank 5 Champ
    She changed my Account forever
    Probably wouldn't have gotten Cav without her
  • FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    I have her as an awakened rank 2 6* and she is so good for such a variety of content.
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    She was my first R3 6 star . Works great on both offence and defence. No regrets whatsoever.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I just pulled her as a six star from the featured today. Very excited, but I don't know if I should r3 her over Warlock or P2099
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    I love her but I find shes too op to the point where half of the fights when shes ramped I'm afraid I do TOO much damage lmao
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    I don't have her even as 2* or 3* . I have seen some videos, and if I have 3* ,I will use her even then for quests.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★

I just pulled her as a six star from the featured today. Very excited, but I don't know if I should r3 her over Warlock or P2099

First warlock then guillotine
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

As of now, G2099 may just be one of my most favorite characters. I only have her as 4r5 unfortunately. She still crushes so many Cav eq lanes including Science, Tech, among others. I really hope I pull a 5 star or 6 star version.

I see my shadow
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

PUNISHER99 GANG!

go warlock
    I chose not to read the spoiler, P2099 it is
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,903 ★★★★★
    I R3’d Guilly over warlock and have no regrets. I did already have a 5/65 sig 200 warlock though, so that definitely informed my decision
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Did LOL itemless with her used gwenpool for magik though.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Did LOL itemless with her used gwenpool for magik though.

This was my exact plan for my LoL runs. Then I got a skill gem for Ægon. Ngl I like the evade safety a little more than the higher damage.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    I have as 6*r2 and love her!!
    Double immunity and great power control and regen about 50% health each fight once below 15%!!
    What's not to love.
    Unfortunately, tech T5CC is the class I have least of 😫
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    One of the few champs who suffers from being ranked up.
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    She's perfect for map5 AQ.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

She's perfect for map5 AQ.

Not as a 6* ..i got her as 6* and use her everywhere ..in map 5 she will kill faster than anything.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★

Over P2099? Absolutely yes, she's better.

Over Warlock though? Debatable... bit I'd say no. G2099 undeniably has more dmg than Warlock, but utility wise warlock wins.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

Ksp_2099 said:

After 100 hits, she just kill too fast.

The main problem with her is that at higher rank, you will kill the opponents before getting to sp3.

Disagree with this, unless you're bringing an over ranked guilly99 into map 5 or below and Uncollected eq.

I don't encounter content where I struggle to reach sp3 and that's with a r3 6*
    Maybe you are right bro, right now I am not doing any content except SQ end EQ.
    I am in lower tier alliance, don't want over competitive environment beacuse of my busy schedule.

I am f2p Cavalier and stuck at 6.2.5.
    Decided to take a break from story contents, and saving for July 4th deal.

But, she is Great . In Act6, she is one of my MVP.
    G2099 and Human Torch are the reasons I became Cavalier.
  • Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151

I can definitely understand hesitating to r3 her over warlock but I'd 100% r3 her over P2099 any day of the week
    She can do everything she needs at rank 2. She even has amazing damage at rank 2. IMO you should rank up warlock as he will benefit from increase in attack rating.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Danyal_39 said:

I can definitely understand hesitating to r3 her over warlock but I'd 100% r3 her over P2099 any day of the week
    She can do everything she needs at rank 2. She even has amazing damage at rank 2. IMO you should rank up warlock as he will benefit from increase in attack rating.
    Don't particularly agree with that line of thinking.
    Yes a R2 can eventually ramp up enough to reach damage thresholds to end fights but she does benefit greatly from R3.

Going to r3 reduces the number of hits needed in a ramped up fight by a good amount and makes the initial ramp up fight so much more bearable. The difference becomes very apparent the higher the healthpool you're facing

Then there's the very noticeable difference in survivability from the extra health and regen. They're plenty of times I would've gotten clapped through chip damage in war or against map7 apoc if I still used a R2.
    Longer fights means taking more damage to your lower healthpool.

The notion that R2 is enough for a champ rarely holds up. I'd hesitate to tell anyone to r3 her over warlock but it's not because she does everything she needs at r2
  • HarleyQuinnFanHarleyQuinnFan Posts: 42
    My 3rd R4.. Helped me to get CAV status.. She's just awesome..

However, my only complaint is to finish fight with sp3.. when I have to powerdrain(sp1) or reverse heal(sp2) but cannot use those specials to save for sp3..

Sometimes, with boosts, fights finish before reaching sp3😂