**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trying to get a whole Mystic T3 Feels Rigged. Been down this road before and the result is the same.

HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
For anyone who would want to remove the post for any reason, I said FEELS rigged. Did not say IS rigged. It's vent post that I will try to make as productive as possible.

I have been down this road dozens of times before with Mystic T3s. Sometimes the drop rate for whole T3 Class are rough, but Mystic is ALWAYS Abyssmal. I have done as many as 13 runs before and never gotten a whole one.

Could we possibly find a better way to get more "Assured" rewards Kabam?? I don't mind even working harder for them. When we play Expert Proving Grounds, Event Quests or Storyline, the Rewards are known, not Random. Because this is just a time wasting pain in the ass.

I mean look... This is my reward for 100% Exploration...

jcesnl1hlj22.png

Comments

• HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    You win Kabam, after 10 runs and an hour and half wasted, I gave up on this one...gj5pf4g7pkow.png
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    And now I have no choice but to be a sucker and drop $15 on this after I have already wasted $10 in energy packs. All for one T3 Cat.

See the bad taste this leaves... constantly??

Toodles

d6wlc48z4e3y.png
  • weapon_xtreme83weapon_xtreme83 Posts: 110
    HQ101 wrote: »
    And now I have no choice but to be a sucker and drop $15 on this after I have already wasted $10 in energy packs. All for one T3 Cat.

See the bad taste this leaves... constantly??

Toodles

d6wlc48z4e3y.png

That's on you if you drop money on this game. $15 sounds crazy to me for 2 Tier 3 Mystic Catalyst. I'd much rather wait on one.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Although drop is really low for shards, I have never ever done T3 run and not gotten a whole T3. Something is wrong here. Don't spend......
    In defense of the OP, drop shards for T3 should NEVER be less than selling a T2 at the LEAST! IMO!
  • jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    Yeah you're just being one of their sheep man. lol The grind is one of the biggest part of the game. They make extra money off of people (OP) who don't have the patience. IMO
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Roads usually go to the same place mate.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Do daily events and you will never need a t3cc, I've got about 800 shard crystals to open for them
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Its the same for comics, and tech, drop rates for whole ones are really bad.
  • HawkeHawke Posts: 46
    Check your current stash. My own experience has been that if I've got maxed cats, they are more likely to drop fully formed ones. If I'm at 0 (as I have been for the last 4 weeks running the T3 mystic event) I've only gotten fragments.