**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First time exploring cav eq

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
It was actually really fun and I had minimal challenge. I didn’t think I would get over it but I did it with my small roster. Jabrari panther was actually really fun, and after doing my second run, she was done easily itemless and I could even get her to half health with my r1 monke. Overall it was really fun and a tad challenging and I loved it
Didn’t get the t5cc that I wanted but it’s all good.

Comments

• Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Nice! It is a great feeling to beat a new level of content for the first time. What team did you use?
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    I was bored yesterday and did a few runs through each quest and it's def one of the more doable EQs....depending on how this variant is it's def worth the rewards
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Congratulations! The first time actually exploring it felt really for me too. I enjoy running through Cav just because I find it fun testing out different champs with the class nodes and finding all sorts of fun counters for fights. It can also be a bit challenging too which makes exploring it all the more satisfying.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Congratulations! The first time actually exploring it felt really for me too. I enjoy running through Cav just because I find it fun testing out different champs with the class nodes and finding all sorts of fun counters for fights. It can also be a bit challenging too which makes exploring it all the more satisfying.

yeah I really liked it and the whole reason why I was able to do it was because the science node was on the first quest so it was easy lmao