**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legends Title?

So Kabam announced who got the legends title for the previous months EQ on Friday. When will we who got the title get our titles/rewards for doing it?

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Next month
  • Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    In the past, when Kabam announced the people who got it, they received their rewards on that day. I understand that there has been a bunch of issues as of late in-game, so I'm just wondering when we will receive it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Doovid12 said:

In the past, when Kabam announced the people who got it, they received their rewards on that day. I understand that there has been a bunch of issues as of late in-game, so I'm just wondering when we will receive it.

Was you one the list normally you wil get it berfor the list getting out to everyone
    Gamer said:

Doovid12 said:

Was you one the list normally you wil get it berfor the list getting out to everyone
    I was on the list for this previous months EQ, and haven't gotten the title via in-game mail yet.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Same for me so your not alone
    Hmm make a ticket to support
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Yeah, maybe enough tickets will say something and they’ll get the hint but right now support doesn’t think anything is wrong and 2-3 weeks to distribute the rewards is normal.

Someone needs to open a proper thread with a title that conveys the issue of the in game mail not going out alongside the winner announcement.
  • Blanc2021Blanc2021 Posts: 5
    I’m on the list and I haven’t got reward yet, I think it’s unusual, it’s been too long
    Blanc2021 said:

I’m on the list and I haven’t got reward yet, I think it’s unusual, it’s been too long

Usually the rewards go out when they post the list. So honestly idk what's going on, but there has definitely been lots of issues in game recently and maybe they're just putting us on hold?

Gamer said:

Yeah, maybe enough tickets will say something and they’ll get the hint but right now support doesn’t think anything is wrong and 2-3 weeks to distribute the rewards is normal.

Someone needs to open a proper thread with a title that conveys the issue of the in game mail not going out alongside the winner announcement.
    That’s bs of the support. To be honsly there’s won’t take 2 to 3 weeks to get add.
  • Ramil0222Ramil0222 Posts: 65
    Doovid12 said:

Blanc2021 said:

Usually the rewards go out when they post the list. So honestly idk what's going on, but there has definitely been lots of issues in game recently and maybe they're just putting us on hold?
    I get it, but just could the mods or someone from Kabam just let us know?
    Ramil0222 said:

Doovid12 said:

Blanc2021 said:

I get it, but just could the mods or someone from Kabam just let us know?
    hopefully they let us know sooner rather than later..

Still no answer :/

Their silence is deafening

Lol
    I’m just getting anxious lol.

I was so excited the day of the announcement
    I been checking none stop ever since lol

haha same! I was so excited to see that I made it on the list. But now I keep checking and nothing is happening

I keep thinking any day now
    I wake check my game and so disappointed it’s still not there :,( lol

Me too
    Highlight of my day now is checking forums to see if someone has commented on any of these legends posts to get it bumped to top of post list
  • Blanc2021Blanc2021 Posts: 5

I keep thinking any day now
    I wake check my game and so disappointed it’s still not there :,( lol

Me too..

• KURAIBLUEKURAIBLUE Posts: 5
    Me everyday now:

Congratulations everyone who placed. Well deserved
    Congrats everyone! Got mine as well.