**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to R3 ( tech class)

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Why wouldn’t g99 get r3?

My r3 clears aq, quests and aw tier 3 wars. I’m not sure why you would rank up those others that are beneath her.

I like her at R2 , gives me enough chance to clear content without being stressed. Because they could benefit a lot more from an R3 then a G99.
    Not a chance. Nope. That theory we should never rank up op champions and leave them at a lesser state while ranking up ultrons and og iron man because it’ll increase their attack and health. G99 doesn’t make me stress.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    If resources aren’t expiring soon, i suggest to hold off rank up, there are other tech champion that are better imo, maybe you pull 6* Warlock or Guardian.. or the ‘new’ Ironman Silver Centurion.
    psp742 said:

If resources aren’t expiring, if hold off, there are other tech champion that are better imo, maybe you pull Warlock or Guardian.. or the ‘new’ Ironman

But in his theory warlock and guardian would be too op to rank 3.
    Please clarify this stressing out with g99 while clearing content. I don’t understand, either you have the digi soul or you don’t. You don’t have to end every fight in a sp3. Not to mention in map 7, act 7+, cavalier difficulty you can finish with a sp3 @ rank 3 every 2nd fight.
    That’s not stress, stress is not having enough money to keep a roof over your head.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    @Texas_11 the dark side is calling to you lol

• DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    He is super fun and I use him a lot when I don’t wanna deal with specials
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Howard is ramp up and healing/power suppression. Vision is power control. Mysterio does a bit of everything (but has to exchange utility for damage).

G2099 has all the immunities they do (besides AAR immunity), can keep enemies only throwing L1, reverse healing, doesn’t crit, has no DoT immunes to fight (besides Angela and SH), has big damage that overcomes anything in the game, has great animations for intercepting, has 35% regen, beefy permanent armor and various safeguards (combo shield and holo-cloak).

She is the best choice by far. If you are afraid of killing them too fast, don’t use specials. If you are playing content where they die before you can reach L3, you didn’t need a r3 anybody in that quest in the first place.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Why wouldn’t g99 get r3?

My r3 clears aq, quests and aw tier 3 wars. I’m not sure why you would rank up those others that are beneath her.

I like her at R2 , gives me enough chance to clear content without being stressed. Because they could benefit a lot more from an R3 then a G99.
    Not a chance. Nope. That theory we should never rank up op champions and leave them at a lesser state while ranking up ultrons and og iron man because it’ll increase their attack and health. G99 doesn’t make me stress.
    Well we aren’t discussing ultron and Ironman. We are discussing HTD , Vision age of ultron , P99.

My logic is that G99 does what she needs for me and my fights aren’t going to end that much quicker. However, you get a huge boost from a champ that doesn’t hit as hard.

The theory is if a champ already has so much damage , there is really I feel diminishing returns on champs that can output so much. Too me it’s like Hyperions signature ability.
    Jaded said:

psp742 said:

If resources aren’t expiring, if hold off, there are other tech champion that are better imo, maybe you pull Warlock or Guardian.. or the ‘new’ Ironman

But in his theory warlock and guardian would be too op to rank 3.
    No warlock would be fine because he is typically not a hard hitting champ. Guardian is another example. He is so overkill A R3 and R2 can probably wipe out the champ with the same amount of hits because their rotation is the same more or less.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Personally, I would go Mysterio. He's such a beast and really does have a ton of utility. His Poison wrecks if not immune.
    Jaded said:

Please clarify this stressing out with g99 while clearing content. I don’t understand, either you have the digi soul or you don’t. You don’t have to end every fight in a sp3. Not to mention in map 7, act 7+, cavalier difficulty you can finish with a sp3 @ rank 3 every 2nd fight.
    That’s not stress, stress is not having enough money to keep a roof over your head.

A little extreme about not having a roof over your head, when we are talking about a game. I would say it’s not the stress of getting stuck in the corner while fighting Killmonger, but more similar to you are fighting a Hyperion with magik and you can’t get to your SP2 quick enough.

With that said G99 having to get to 100 damage on her combo meter every 2nd fight is still stressful because you may need that damage output for an Apoc boss or a tough fight. With a R2 I can finish every fight with an SP3 and stay consistent.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    I'd go G2099, but if she's really going to stay at R2, I'd go Mysterio. He's a great champ, and I love playing him.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Wait for warlock then for now.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Why no love for hulkB?
    Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Why wouldn’t g99 get r3?

Well we aren’t discussing ultron and Ironman. We are discussing HTD , Vision age of ultron , P99.

My logic is that G99 does what she needs for me and my fights aren’t going to end that much quicker. However, you get a huge boost from a champ that doesn’t hit as hard.

The theory is if a champ already has so much damage , there is really I feel diminishing returns on champs that can output so much. Too me it’s like Hyperions signature ability.
    HTD and pun99 are below g99. Ranking up a lesser champion when you have the better option is childish. Now if you told me you didn’t like g99 at all and wanted a different route that would be okay. But you use her, so max her out. Don’t waste everyone’s time because you have a anti god tier rank up dilemma.
    Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Why wouldn’t g99 get r3?

HTD and pun99 are below g99. Ranking up a lesser champion when you have the better option is childish. Now if you told me you didn’t like g99 at all and wanted a different route that would be okay. But you use her, so max her out. Don’t waste everyone’s time because you have a anti god tier rank up dilemma.
    Of course they are , but they are valuable at R3 then G99 is because she has been doing just fine. I like G99 I just think she is perfectly fine at R2. I don’t have an anti god tier dilemma I wanted opinions on who would be the better rank up. I specifically didn’t include G99 because she works fine for me where she is at. If you aren’t happy with some alternatives that’s okay. You shouldn’t go and get angry because someone has a different opinion than you? That seems childish. Anyways, thank you for the feedback I know where you stand.
    Ps_cr7 said:

Why no love for hulkB?

I didn’t like his play style very much, I found that sometimes the heavy is slightly delayed causing me to get hit sometimes.

Howard is ramp up and healing/power suppression. Vision is power control. Mysterio does a bit of everything (but has to exchange utility for damage).

G2099 has all the immunities they do (besides AAR immunity), can keep enemies only throwing L1, reverse healing, doesn’t crit, has no DoT immunes to fight (besides Angela and SH), has big damage that overcomes anything in the game, has great animations for intercepting, has 35% regen, beefy permanent armor and various safeguards (combo shield and holo-cloak).

She is the best choice by far. If you are afraid of killing them too fast, don’t use specials. If you are playing content where they die before you can reach L3, you didn’t need a r3 anybody in that quest in the first place.

Good explanation! Thanks! G99 at R2 can finish fights extremely quick.

edited April 2021
    Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Why wouldn’t g99 get r3?

Of course they are , but they are valuable at R3 then G99 is because she has been doing just fine. I like G99 I just think she is perfectly fine at R2. I don’t have an anti god tier dilemma I wanted opinions on who would be the better rank up. I specifically didn’t include G99 because she works fine for me where she is at. If you aren’t happy with some alternatives that’s okay. You shouldn’t go and get angry because someone has a different opinion than you? That seems childish. Anyways, thank you for the feedback I know where you stand.
    Angry? Idc what you do, except you are wasting everyone’s time. There are other ranks beyond 3 still to go. There is more content coming out. Ranking up HTD or pun99 over g99 is pointless. You’re looking short term not long term. Same excuse people used when not ranking aegon to r5. “He can do LoL @ r4 so why make him r5?” Because it’s not the end of the game. There is more to do and you’ll regret it heavily if you do HTD or pun99. Maybe not right away, but there will come a time.

Edit: people confuse my bluntness with being angry. I’m never angry, just honest.
    edited April 2021
    Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Why wouldn’t g99 get r3?

Angry? Idc what you do, except you are wasting everyone’s time. There are other ranks beyond 3 still to go. There is more content coming out. Ranking up HTD or pun99 over g99 is pointless. You’re looking short term not long term. Same excuse people used when not ranking aegon to r5. “He can do LoL @ r4 so why make him r5?” Because it’s not the end of the game. There is more to do and you’ll regret it heavily if you do HTD or pun99. Maybe not right away, but there will come a time.

Edit: people confuse my bluntness with being angry. I’m never angry, just honest.

Thanks for the clarification you aren’t angry you are just an....
    Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Why wouldn’t g99 get r3?

I’d rather be a **** then be someone making a poor decision.
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Bro, who cares if he doesn’t want to R3 his G2099? It’s his game, just let him play how he wants.
    Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Why wouldn’t g99 get r3?

I’d rather be a **** then be someone making a poor decision.
    You rather not be, and you don’t deserve to be. You are boxing yourself in this position when you really don’t have to. I said I appreciated your opinion. You are valuable member on the forums so I respect your opinion.

You just can’t go around calling people childish and time waster , because you don’t agree with them.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Hey everyone made my decision! Thanks.

😔

Thats not p99
    Qacob said:

@Texas_11 if you would like I could re-upload my damage showcase. He's really fun and actually pretty underrated.

This video was super helpful! I may take mine to R2 next.

Texas_11 said:

Hey everyone made my decision! Thanks.

😔

Thats not p99
    No,
    I saw some pretty convincing videos from a buddy who happen to have them both at R3. The immunities really made a difference for me.

I definitely slept on P99 though.