**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to R3 ( tech class)

13»

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Why wouldn’t g99 get r3?

My r3 clears aq, quests and aw tier 3 wars. I’m not sure why you would rank up those others that are beneath her.

I like her at R2 , gives me enough chance to clear content without being stressed. Because they could benefit a lot more from an R3 then a G99.
    Not a chance. Nope. That theory we should never rank up op champions and leave them at a lesser state while ranking up ultrons and og iron man because it’ll increase their attack and health. G99 doesn’t make me stress.
    Well we aren’t discussing ultron and Ironman. We are discussing HTD , Vision age of ultron , P99.

My logic is that G99 does what she needs for me and my fights aren’t going to end that much quicker. However, you get a huge boost from a champ that doesn’t hit as hard.

The theory is if a champ already has so much damage , there is really I feel diminishing returns on champs that can output so much. Too me it’s like Hyperions signature ability.
    HTD and pun99 are below g99. Ranking up a lesser champion when you have the better option is childish. Now if you told me you didn’t like g99 at all and wanted a different route that would be okay. But you use her, so max her out. Don’t waste everyone’s time because you have a anti god tier rank up dilemma.
    Of course they are , but they are valuable at R3 then G99 is because she has been doing just fine. I like G99 I just think she is perfectly fine at R2. I don’t have an anti god tier dilemma I wanted opinions on who would be the better rank up. I specifically didn’t include G99 because she works fine for me where she is at. If you aren’t happy with some alternatives that’s okay. You shouldn’t go and get angry because someone has a different opinion than you? That seems childish. Anyways, thank you for the feedback I know where you stand.
    Angry? Idc what you do, except you are wasting everyone’s time. There are other ranks beyond 3 still to go. There is more content coming out. Ranking up HTD or pun99 over g99 is pointless. You’re looking short term not long term. Same excuse people used when not ranking aegon to r5. “He can do LoL @ r4 so why make him r5?” Because it’s not the end of the game. There is more to do and you’ll regret it heavily if you do HTD or pun99. Maybe not right away, but there will come a time.

Edit: people confuse my bluntness with being angry. I’m never angry, just honest.

Thanks for the clarification you aren’t angry you are just an....
    I’d rather be a **** then be someone making a poor decision.
    You rather not be, and you don’t deserve to be. You are boxing yourself in this position when you really don’t have to. I said I appreciated your opinion. You are valuable member on the forums so I respect your opinion.

You just can’t go around calling people childish and time waster , because you don’t agree with them.
    I’m nothing more then what you want to put me as. I can go around calling someone childish for making their decision making just like you are free to make those decisions. G99 is far superior to HTD in every way. One day you’ll come to realize the mistake you made. On that day I’ll apologize for calling you childish and a time waster.

Bro, who cares if he doesn’t want to R3 his G2099? It’s his game, just let him play how he wants.

Because his game includes playing with g99 in content. Again, if he didn’t like g99 (whatever reasons) I wouldn’t say anything. But he uses her, enjoys her and sees her full potential. Makes no sense to ask the community for input on lesser champions to rank up when you have a champ you like and use to rank up.

Now he’ll be looking for situations to use HTD all the while STILL using g99 in other content. Blows my mind to use resources like t5cc on a champion you had to be convinced to rank up. Anyways, I’ll digress in this conversation as it’s done and can’t be changed. But mark my words it makes little to no sense to have ranked up HTD over g99.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Why wouldn’t g99 get r3?

My r3 clears aq, quests and aw tier 3 wars. I’m not sure why you would rank up those others that are beneath her.

I like her at R2 , gives me enough chance to clear content without being stressed. Because they could benefit a lot more from an R3 then a G99.
    Not a chance. Nope. That theory we should never rank up op champions and leave them at a lesser state while ranking up ultrons and og iron man because it’ll increase their attack and health. G99 doesn’t make me stress.
    Well we aren’t discussing ultron and Ironman. We are discussing HTD , Vision age of ultron , P99.

My logic is that G99 does what she needs for me and my fights aren’t going to end that much quicker. However, you get a huge boost from a champ that doesn’t hit as hard.

The theory is if a champ already has so much damage , there is really I feel diminishing returns on champs that can output so much. Too me it’s like Hyperions signature ability.
    HTD and pun99 are below g99. Ranking up a lesser champion when you have the better option is childish. Now if you told me you didn’t like g99 at all and wanted a different route that would be okay. But you use her, so max her out. Don’t waste everyone’s time because you have a anti god tier rank up dilemma.
    Of course they are , but they are valuable at R3 then G99 is because she has been doing just fine. I like G99 I just think she is perfectly fine at R2. I don’t have an anti god tier dilemma I wanted opinions on who would be the better rank up. I specifically didn’t include G99 because she works fine for me where she is at. If you aren’t happy with some alternatives that’s okay. You shouldn’t go and get angry because someone has a different opinion than you? That seems childish. Anyways, thank you for the feedback I know where you stand.
    Angry? Idc what you do, except you are wasting everyone’s time. There are other ranks beyond 3 still to go. There is more content coming out. Ranking up HTD or pun99 over g99 is pointless. You’re looking short term not long term. Same excuse people used when not ranking aegon to r5. “He can do LoL @ r4 so why make him r5?” Because it’s not the end of the game. There is more to do and you’ll regret it heavily if you do HTD or pun99. Maybe not right away, but there will come a time.

Edit: people confuse my bluntness with being angry. I’m never angry, just honest.

Thanks for the clarification you aren’t angry you are just an....
    I’d rather be a **** then be someone making a poor decision.
    You rather not be, and you don’t deserve to be. You are boxing yourself in this position when you really don’t have to. I said I appreciated your opinion. You are valuable member on the forums so I respect your opinion.

You just can’t go around calling people childish and time waster , because you don’t agree with them.
    I’m nothing more then what you want to put me as. I can go around calling someone childish for making their decision making just like you are free to make those decisions. G99 is far superior to HTD in every way. One day you’ll come to realize the mistake you made. On that day I’ll apologize for calling you childish and a time waster.

Bro, who cares if he doesn’t want to R3 his G2099? It’s his game, just let him play how he wants.

Because his game includes playing with g99 in content. Again, if he didn’t like g99 (whatever reasons) I wouldn’t say anything. But he uses her, enjoys her and sees her full potential. Makes no sense to ask the community for input on lesser champions to rank up when you have a champ you like and use to rank up.

Now he’ll be looking for situations to use HTD all the while STILL using g99 in other content. Blows my mind to use resources like t5cc on a champion you had to be convinced to rank up. Anyways, I’ll digress in this conversation as it’s done and can’t be changed. But mark my words it makes little to no sense to have ranked up HTD over g99.
    Thank you for the apology!

See ya next time
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    I'd go with Mysterio
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Actually, @Jaded is right. Why would you R3 another champion that you don’t care for when G2099 is the perfect candidate? It’s not like it’s easy to obtain T5CCs. It’s a complete waste to R3 a champion, and then go looking for content that they can be useful in. Makes no sense to me either.

Actually, @Jaded is right. Why would you R3 another champion that you don’t care for when G2099 is the perfect candidate? It’s not like it’s easy to obtain T5CCs. It’s a complete waste to R3 a champion, and then go looking for content that they can be useful in. Makes no sense to me either.

I never said I didn’t care for him. Just said I wasn’t a fan of the button mashing , no more then I am a fan of having to hit SP3s with G99.

Why is she the perfect candidate? Does she not do enough at R2? For me she does. T5CC will come just like every other resource has come.

I won’t need to look at content for him to complete, he has his own unique utility and utility,

You are using jaded words and acting like they were mine.

• DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Whatever man, if you want to go waste your hard earned resources on a champion you will most likely not use at all, then by all means. But, you will regret it. You’re acting like T5CC is easy to get.

I also have rarely use G99 in any content except AQ 7 and hardly use her there because of the paths I take.

Whatever man, if you want to go waste your hard earned resources on a champion you will most likely not use at all, then by all means. But, you will regret it. You’re acting like T5CC is easy to get.

Thanks appreciate your support.

My account is set , not 100% sure what your account looks like, but I’m not too concerned about T5cc they come in at a pace that is comfortable enough for me.

I’ll use him, just like I use all of my champs,

I wouldn’t even use G99 at R3 because she kills way too quick for me. You probably wouldn’t even need her R3 until we start seeing 1 mil health pools.

What go you think the damage difference on a R3 vs R2 when does the R3 become justifiably better?
  • LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    edited April 2021
    Imo Mysterio or Howard if you're dead against guillotine

Nvm, saw you went Howard
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    I might be late, but is Hulkbuster out of the running?
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

My account is set , not 100% sure what your account looks like, but I’m not too concerned about T5cc they come in at a pace that is comfortable enough for me.

I wouldn’t even use G99 at R3 because she kills way too quick for me. You probably wouldn’t even need her R3 until we start seeing 1 mil health pools.

What go you think the damage difference on a R3 vs R2 when does the R3 become justifiably better?
    I'm glad you took HTD up, if you enjoy using him and are comfortable with the pace you get t5cc then it's a good rank up for you.

You're severely overestimating g99 if you think we wouldn't need r3 until 1 mil healthpools though. There's already a big enough disparity between r2 and R3 g99s. The content in the game already justifies having her at r3, if you think she's fine for you at r2 good on you. I'm sure they're people that can vouch for the difference after taking her up
  • Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    Gotta be G99. But if you're not gonna rank her, I'd say Mysterio.
    edited April 2021
    Texas_11 said:

Here is a screenshot of my g99 r3 map 7 solo on apocalypse.

If she can do this for me every aq, even for 2 fights it’s worth the rank up. It means my alliance mates save revives taking bosses. It means saving me items on taking bosses. It makes the rank up worthwhile. HTD would struggle to stay alive long enough vs map 7 apocalypse.

179 hits with digi soul consumed...rank 3. Content is here for r3 6*, should be optimizing your champions better.
  • LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

If she can do this for me every aq, even for 2 fights it’s worth the rank up. It means my alliance mates save revives taking bosses. It means saving me items on taking bosses. It makes the rank up worthwhile. HTD would struggle to stay alive long enough vs map 7 apocalypse.
    My man, he's made his decision and it's his opinion, you constantly digging at him is just making you look like an ass. He may not rate her as highly as you do, or may not have fun playing her. Some people are like that, I never liked playing Domino, or Movie Marvel. Is what it is.
    LeStMn92 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

My man, he's made his decision and it's his opinion, you constantly digging at him is just making you look like an ass. He may not rate her as highly as you do, or may not have fun playing her. Some people are like that, I never liked playing Domino, or Movie Marvel. Is what it is.
    I’m done...
    Spinnaker said:

I might be late, but is Hulkbuster out of the running?

He was sorry man! But this comment is gold 😂. The timing is perfect.
    Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Why wouldn’t g99 get r3?

You convinced me. HTD it is.

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Why wouldn’t g99 get r3?

Fine you you convinced me.

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Why wouldn’t g99 get r3?

You also convinced me.

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Why wouldn’t g99 get r3?

You convinced me.