**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Completion & Exploration: Act 1 through Act 4

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
I made this alt-account and it was just sitting around collecting login rewards.

Obtained a big break on Jan 3 when GGC gave 6-Star shards and spinned a Terrax (the champ was subsequently given a buff on 1 Feb).

So, I decided to give this account a spin (carry on from around Level 11 at Act 1) and attempted a completion and exploration run, round by round.

After 47 days of grinding (without using units to buy energy refills), I reached the last round of Act 4.4.5.

And ... a little surprised that I could only hit Level 51.

Act 2 rewards were upgraded and it was useful to be able to obtain 3-Star crystals but 4-Star champ is going to be rare.

I don't think I will be able to make much progress with just 3-Star champs, so without that Herald, it is going to take much longer (have to get 4-Star shards through event and side quests).

So, 1 more round to complete and explore Act 4 in full (and provided I survive Maestro's 3 hit of his special 1).
I am glad it is going to be over soon ... hopefully. :)

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    The commitment. Wow!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Task completed. :)

Still did not managed to evade the 3rd hit of special 1. So, I took care to limit Maestro to special 2.

Parry, MLLLM, parry, LL (just below one bar power), parry, MLLLM and special.

And for the troubles, I rolled a Hulkbuster and Phoenix.
  • Illusion0410Illusion0410 Posts: 103
    how u have a 6 star
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★

how u have a 6 star

In December, there is a gifting event. The greater gifting crystals gives a chance to obtain 6-Star shards.