**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 7

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
Was fun Until the last chapter Miles morales wrecked me
3 revives

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2021

Reward for my Effort
    Sig 60 hulk
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

3 revives

Should of just quaked it.. easy peasy solo... Felt like a life time though... But easy.
  • Options
    Qfury said:

3 revives

Should of just quaked it.. easy peasy solo... Felt like a life time though... But easy.
    My Quake is in rank 3...
    And I am not the Best Quaker....
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Since I can't Quake, that Venom boss has been wrecking me. Everything else has been pretty darn easy, but I cannot solo that freaking Venom yet.
  • Options
    edited April 2021

Since I can't Quake, that Venom boss has been wrecking me. Everything else has been pretty darn easy, but I cannot solo that freaking Venom yet.

I used Silver Surfer
    He was surprisingly Effective. only 1 revive used cause i got a little cheeky and tried dashing forward after a special
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

You can cheese it with hype.. spam sp2 aslong as your whole team are heroes it's a guaranteed stun (was for me anyway) my hype is only r4 and it took 188 hits lol
  • Options
    Qfury said:

You can cheese it with hype.. spam sp2 aslong as your whole team are heroes it's a guaranteed stun (was for me anyway) my hype is only r4 and it took 188 hits lol
    I don't have Hype..
  • Options
    Qfury said:

Oh yeah, that’s great. I totally forgot about the increased AA
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I used Cosmic Ghost Rider. Awakened he has really nice utility to nullify that crit resistance buff, and the power lock helps with energise
  • Options

I used Cosmic Ghost Rider. Awakened he has really nice utility to nullify that crit resistance buff, and the power lock helps with energise
    He’s a good option too, but mines only at r3. I also tried using she hulk and she works great. Easy solo with her since the energize makes it really easy to push venom over a bar of power
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Torch with prefight killed that venom in 35 hits. Just used heavies and mlm or ml.

Can’t even remember who I used on MM, gamora, CMM maybe...
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    No slow champions? Red guardian, spidergwen or she hulk?

• Options
    Jaded said:

I forget I had spider Gwen...
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Nice.
  • Options

Jaded said:

CapIW and sp1 works well too
  • Options

Jaded said:

CapIW and sp1 works well too
    I don't have him
    My Only good Science champ is Quake
    I recently pulled Immortal Abomb too
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

It's absolutely not a guanteed stun. He failed one in every single pass I did in exploration except for once. The worst one he failed the very first sp2 which pushed Venom to sp3😂. Usually got him at least halfway down each run before a fail but definitely don't expect to go in there and never have a sp2 stun fail.
  • Options
    Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309

AA one shot Cyclops
    AA spiderman
    Stealthy wasted Spider Gwen and Cosmic spider man
    SS for venom
    Everyone for miles

I used AA for ch1, NF/Falcon for ch2, and Hype for Venom and Aarkus for Miles. Easy 100%
  • Options
    HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 114 ★★

I also got wrecked by this guy, have Quake 5* Rank 4 but can't play her 🥺.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Herohanoi said:

I also got wrecked by this guy, have Quake 5* Rank 4 but can't play her 🥺.
    I didn’t use quake on venom. I used my 6*r3 human torch, I did parry MLM bait out sp1. Rinse and repeat.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I stun locked him with Hype on a couple runs. It was quite fun.