**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ compensation and changing alliances [Merged Thread]

Sor3naSor3na Posts: 2
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Hey,
So as the war season ended a couple days ago, there are a lot of moving around between alliances, people leaving and new people joining. Wondering to get the AQ compensation you have to stay in your previous alliance or do you still get it if you leave your alliance or move to a new one.

ty
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,092 ★★★
    Has compensation been discussed yet? Just wanting to get an update @Kabam Miike
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I don't even wanna imagine if kabam announces that there will be no compensation
    Hundreds of threads wasted
    It will be Funny NGL
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Anyway be patient and stay you never know what might happen
    Sor3na said:

Hey,
    So as the war season ended a couple days ago, there are a lot of moving around between alliances, people leaving and new people joining. Wondering to get the AQ compensation you have to stay in your previous alliance or do you still get it if you leave your alliance or move to a new one.

ty

• Sor3naSor3na Posts: 2
    edited April 2021

Lvernon15 said:

I don't even wanna imagine if kabam announces that there will be no compensation
    Hundreds of threads wasted
    It will be Funny NGL

They’ve already confirmed there will be, and also this is a legitimate question, not just another WhErE iS cOmP thread
    Yeah, AQ would nornally end today so anyone planning to move after war season would typically be planning to do so after AQ rewards go out this evening. Hard to plan around that stuff currently as no one knows anything
    Yeah exactly, I'm taking a break by moving to a new alliance with less pressure on war and AQ and both alliances are now expecting these moves to happen so they can either bring in new players or plan their BGs etc. Would be nice if we could get the compensation tonight so this all be resolved. or at least if we could know that you you'd get the comp even if you leave your current alliance.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    well... normally AQ would be ending in a few hours, with rewards dished out a few hours after that.

I think its especially important though to get it out before the glory store timers refresh... or Kabam would have to "bump the missing rewards" in a similar proportion to how items in the glory store increase in price the more you buy, as we'd lose out on that "negative bulk discount"
  • ShneidsShneids Posts: 8
    I am looking to leave my current alliance (being disbanded), however I do not want to lose out on the upcoming compensation. Do I need to wait until the compensation is released until joining a new alliance? And if so, what is the timeline for such compensation?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, sorry about the delay in response. Yes, you can go ahead and switch Alliances. It will not affect compensation distribution from last week.

thank you
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Be nice to know for all the alliance’s trying to move members around.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/260191/aq-compensation-and-changing-alliances#latest
    You can change alliance, it wont affect compensation
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,092 ★★★
    Thanks.
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, sorry about the delay in response. Yes, you can go ahead and switch Alliances. It will not affect compensation distribution from last week.

When will compensation drop
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    @Kabam Miike any info on what the team is thinking for the comp packages?
  • “by early next week”...

• Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Is this comp a joke? A lot of alliances including mine lose rewards cause of your issues and we have to suffer for this? @Kabam Miike
  • MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 98 ★★
    Seriously? Where is the rest of the glory? This was YOUR mistake, not ours. Some of us use our glory very specifally, and this is what you send us to make up for something that was in no part our fault? I’d like your suppliers number, would love some of what you’re smoking...
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    This is pretty bad compensation and my alliance only do 442. We get more rewards than this.
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    This compensation stinks of pure laziness from Kabam!

Couldn't be bothered to look into alliances previous weeks scores and give compensation out accordingly, instead everyone gets lumped with the same compensation.
  • SKRSKR Posts: 27
    Kabam Boo said:

One of our alliance member didn't recieve his AQ compensation. He changed alliance few hours before the package was dropped. But he didn't get it. Why is that?