**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you think of this month’s content so far?

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★

What do you think of this month’s content so far? 102 votes

Good
31%
buffajrMityAntMasterduxace007venturadamianohmCupidpseudosanejmorris1VoltolosRockyshockyColinwhitworth69Wine_LoverSquirrelguyLeathersmw2017gash228GreekhitMaratoxUvoginIcy000Masterpuff 32 votes
Bad
15%
Erza_ScarletJwallace25Darth_StewieDuffMcGruffSachhyam257JSpain4Ewell65SSS69Silver_SagaiFilipowiczN0_UTrashyPandaDkcody42ThēMandalorianElwindScaroladipoDÉVIL7164 16 votes
Overwhelming
0%
tofuシ 1 vote
Underwhelming
43%
GrandOldKaiRaganatorSpity68TheVyrusTlmajrPwf57Furious_Fighter1Lucky7LucianoKade7175Logan00SbkruebDeadpool87Mobile_P0tat0WedgemonsterPricelessNetbreakerIronGladiator22Destroy4589Sparx265Chikel 44 votes
Other
8%
DrZolarockykostonShrimpRnaikavonItsDamienBonzodavidAgent_X_zzzBinweevilDarksniper240 9 votes

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Other
    Its been ok. Champion buffs were ok, EQ is the same, side EQ is random rewards. V7 was decent in terms of rewards.
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    I find it underwhelming because RNG fights and RNG rewards can make each attempt at the side quest harrowing and disappointing when RNG is not in your favor. Imagine going in with a three champ team and realizing you don’t have counters for all the fights, or you go in and the fights are easy but the rewards are not spicy. Then, you have to wait for the next day in the hopes you’ll get better rewards.

They also have Platinumpool in the randomized fights, but no Platinumpool crystals in the randomized rewards. Makes you wonder why Platinumpool is in so many of the randomized fights if they refuse to offer us chances for his pieces.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Underwhelming
    Everything else is good. Just hate the side quest
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Underwhelming
    Slightly better version of jubilee's arcade, boring variant, and cav eq... nothing that exciting, basically just some rewards that require minimal effort to obtain
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Underwhelming
    I'm already bored of grinding this side event to be honest, but the stuff adds up... eventually
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    Other
    It's ok. I'm torn on the side event. I like the three champs blind aspect, I'd like to see it implemented more often.

On the other hand, I'm tired of sig stones and t4cc that is overwhelmingly the rewards when I open the quest. But then again, I'm really just doing it for the objective rewards. So it's 👌.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Good
    The SQ is a little weird, and harder than sometimes, but doable. Variant 7 is good and what I needed in terms of resources to do some good rank ups.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Underwhelming
    I mean if all the weeks of this sq go like my first week, Ill only have like 1200 6* shards. Thats sad. That does not make me excited. At least i've done alot of other content like v7 and act 6 which I really liked.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Underwhelming
    Today I got 4 to things of gold

I have 15 million already
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Other
    It’s ok. I didn’t expect it to be account-changing, and I’m growing used to SQ being a slog. But there also used to be no SQ...

Variant was nice and decently manageable. Rewards are a little stale, but still useful.

Buffs are good for Howard and CB, both of whom needed it. Losing a week of AQ is disappointing.

So it’s a bit mixed overall.

Dr. Zola