**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Joe Fix it SP 2 Buffed?

Solomon_BladesSolomon_Blades Posts: 78
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Has Joe Fix It SP2 been extended??
I recorded video as proof. I have never had an issue dexing joes sp 2 but now all of a sudden even if I am out of range he hits me.

I dex back out of range of the first part of his sp2 and he never touches me, but I get stunned anyway as if he did. I’m no where near the rocks on the floor.
I am so far back that his final part of his sp2 (when he smashes the rocks together) cannot reach me and never hits. I’m not understanding why this is happening all of a sudden if not a bug.

To recap

I dodge first part
It stuns me anyway as if it hits
Final attack of sp 2 cannot touch me because I am that far back (yet the first part hit me anyway?)

So why am I taking a hit from the first part I dodged? Was it extended or it is a bug?

I recorded a fight to show it in action

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Maybe you just messed up.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★

Maybe you just messed up.

Possibly but now it’s on a regular basis
    I recorded it to post, but unsure how to post videos in here.
    It very well may just be me, I’m very unsure but it seems off

Upload to YouTube and then post the link here. They should make it so that we can directly upload videos in here.

As for the issue, the first hit does have a surprising amount of range, so you should definitely keep an eye on that
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★

Has Joe Fix It SP2 been extended??
    I recorded video as proof. I have never had an issue dexing joes sp 2 but now all of a sudden even if I am out of range he hits me.

I dex back out of range of the first part of his sp2 and he never touches me, but I get stunned anyway as if he did. I’m no where near the rocks on the floor.
    I am so far back that his final part of his sp2 (when he smashes the rocks together) cannot reach me and never hits. I’m not understanding why this is happening all of a sudden if not a bug.

To recap

I dodge first part
    It stuns me anyway as if it hits
    Final attack of sp 2 cannot touch me because I am that far back (yet the first part hit me anyway?)

So why am I taking a hit from the first part I dodged? Was it extended or it is a bug?

I recorded a fight to show it in action

Where is the vid?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    You sure you didn’t take of dexterity because I’m try that’s and keep getting clips
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I just tested with 3* Aegon in a duel against ZenTechnique and evading the sp2 first hit worked all three times. Might just be timing, but who knows. There are a handful of threads where masteries are disabled after doing incursions so maybe dex is not applying? Reboot the game a few times and make sure the PI looks right next time you give it a shot.

Edit: Only thing I see different is I have dex listed twice in each of my evades and yours only flashes once.

• Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Exactly that. You dashed back too early, so your dash was finished before Joe's feet hit the ground and caused the "earthquake."
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    It’s appears to be a timing issue on your part mate.. slowing it to a frame by frame..
    You start dex here..

Stop moving here..

Immediately take hit in next frame..

Nick fight you start dex here..

Are still moving here..

Stop moving here..

Hope this helps