**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FREE MASTERY REDO WEEK

MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
@Kabam Miike With all of the new champs, champion buffs, introduction and changes of cavalier difficulty, new nodes, etc...is there any chance of a free mastery redo? it would be great to have a period of time to improve mastery setups with testing like we have had in the past. I know it would go a long way with the updates I have experienced to my roster! Give a positive click below if you want this too!!!

Comments

• MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Greekhit said:

MityAnt said:

Why?

Don’t mind it, it’s the casual MCOC forum toxicity.
    As for your request, my suggestion would be that mastery setup changes should be if not free, at least at a very low unit cost anytime, not just for a week.
    It takes already thousands of units to unlock them, we should be able to toggle between setups faster and surely cheaper, if they don’t want to make them completely free to change.

Maybe sell a mastery change token, like the name change token, one cost to change setups.
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151

MityAnt said:

Why?

They just love that button to make the person who posted feel bad for having an opinion. Dont mind it
    Yeah, or they just spent a bunch of units making changes and don't want others to benefit from a good idea.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    When are they going to add the option to have multiple mastery setups... I remember them talking about adding this feature a while back and just nothing ever happen.